Another Tag-Team Tournament? Or...

Description: A tag-team tournament was yet again announced by WBBA. Everyone can participate this time, with... a few exceptions.

People's excitement were over the roof they even put aside the fact that the one in-charge of the tournament still remains anonymous.

Who will be paired with who?

Set 2 years after QuadDrive!

~*~*~*~

With a smile on her face, Reina flashed the face of a blue and orange-themed bey to her teammates.

"Meet my new bey, Dispel Ravenna!"

Delighted gasps could be heard.

"That looks amazing dudes!"

"The paint job looks nice," Gun added.

Beside Reina, Hikaru crossed his arms. "Looks like our hardwork paid off."

Inspired by the new DB system, the blue-haired boy thought of replicating it. Knowing that his teammates have been wanting to keep up with him and Hyuga, he had thought of making them new beys instead of upgrading his and his brother's own.

Why he chose to build Reina's first, he didn't know, although the glimmer in those cerulean eyes at the final product was so worth it so he didn't give it much thought.

Honcho gave Ravenna a once-over, a finger on his chin. "A stamina type, huh?"

Reina gave their coach an affirmative hum, nodding. "I really like your style of blading, so I thought why not test that out with a bey similar to Roktavor? N-Not that I copied Roktavor because the parts are pretty much a bit different atleast, but you know?" She backtracked.

"Yeah, I get that."

"Let's test it out!" Hyuga piped up, making his way to Reina and flashing Hyperion. "Reina, battle me!"

"Ah eh, you sure? I haven't launched it yet."

"That's more of the reason why you should," Honcho replied.

"Guys!" Chuck exclaimed. The panic in his voice made the others pause as they faced the blonde, who was looking at his phone.

"Something wrong?"

"The WBBA's live, they're making an announcement!"

~*~*~*~

An orange and magenta-themed bey made its way onto Nika's waiting hand, landing on her palm.

"Nika, c'mon!" One of her teammates called. She pocketed Spring Nova. "I'm coming!"

The pink-haired girl looked up at the television. WBBA Director Wakiya Murasaki donned a confident smile as he addressed the press, never once blinking at the onslaught of camera flashes.

At this point, Nika wouldn't be surprised if he stayed as the organization's director. He was clearly built for the job.

"Good day to my fellow beyblade enthusiasts! I'm here to announce that a..."

~*~*~*~

"...tag-team tournament will be held a month from now. Unlike the last tag-team tournament, this is a free-for-all, with a few exceptions."

A sigh could be heard beside Honey. She turned her head towards the brown-haired boy to her right, giggling. "You alright, Kit?"