I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

Good news, Al has come up with new story ideas! Bad news, I can't decide on which of these I should write first and classes start on the 22nd so I won't have as much time for writing like I have now.

So here are some snippets, written solely for the purpose of evoking your reactions. Let me know if one caught your attention.

Fun Fact: One of these is part of a new chapter for one of Al's existing fics! Goodluck to the one who finds it first!

1

First subject: Rantaro Kiyama.

The fifteen-year old's response was short and simple. As long as it's full of sugar, I'm good. Well, it makes sense, what with him having a sucker in his mouth 24/7.

Lain though? Boy, was he a tricky one. Valentines is for losers, he had grumbled before turning back to his training.

Well that was a bust.

That didn't deter Reina however. Maybe Lain didn't celebrate Valentines as much as they do, but it would be really inconsiderate of her to exclude him, especially as a new member.

2

"It's almost snacktime. What do you want to eat?"

The redhead hummed, taking a moment. Hikaru tapped his foot impatiently.

"Pork sandwiches?"

"Seriously? Alright."

Hyuga cheered.

"I'll lock the door. Don't go anywhere!" Hikaru walked away, voice taking a louder tone.

Taking the spare key from a pot on the porch, Hikaru locked the front door.

A heavy feeling of dread suddenly took him over, and he fumbled on his grip on the spare key. Holding it close to his chest, he took deep breaths to calm himself down. It didn't work.

Hikaru walked away. There's no reason for him to feel like this. Everything was fine. He was fine. Hyuga was alright.

3

"Yo, Fubuki! Over here," Aiger was quick to wave at the Forneus blader, but he only nodded and paused to turn back to the door. "Where's Shu?"

"Ah... that." There's a hint of nervousness in Lain's voice as he too looked back at the door.

Said door opened again. A tall figure stepped out, and to say that they were shocked was an understatement. Shu Kurenai stood in the doorway, wearing a bedazzled pink dress. His attire was complete with eye make-up, transparent lip gloss, and a pair of black high heels.

Something struck Hyuga the moment he saw Shu. If he didn't know the guy, he would've thought Shu was actually a girl. He wanted to look like him, too. And the dress looked pretty as well!

"So pretty..."

"Oh," Shu said. "You like it?"

"Totally! I mean, who wouldn't want to wear a dress that beautiful?"

It was only then that when the legends looked at each other did he realize that maybe that wasn't the most intelligent thing to say.

"Not all people want to wear a dress, Hyuga," Hikaru whispered to his ear, in the tone that Hyuga personally called as the 'big brother voice.' "Especially boys."

"They don't?"

4

"You're not in our care anymore," Delta continued, giving him a glare. "You have your own house, your own job. So why?"

Dante gulped. "Well," he gave him a smile back. "Isn't that what friends do for each other?"

He scoffed. "You're not strong enough to be worth my time. Get lost." Delta turned away. The dragon hybrid didn't even know basic combat. If it wasn't for Fubuki and him, he would've been dead.

The only reaction he got from Dante was the sound of his wings flapping in shock. For a bit, Delta considered taking his words back, but Dante's fading footsteps stopped him.

The green-haired boy rested a hand on the spot where Dante sat. Silence. Devolos had stopped playing a while ago. Oh well, atleast he wouldn't be a bother anymo-

The blaze hybrid let out a gasp when the bench he sat on was suddenly raised into the air. Okay, who the fuck just did that?

Delta knelt on the bench, looking over it from behind only to see Dante carrying the bench over his shoulders. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm. Not. Weak!" He yelled back, face a beet red, his nostrils flaring with actual smoke coming from it. He raised the bench higher, his white wings spreading instinctively.

Delta suppressed a yelp as his knuckles turned a pale white with how tight he was gripping on the bench. "Put me down!"

5

"Where's your brother?" She asked.

"He's still asleep, why?"

Terumi raised her eyebrows. "Seriously?" The older redhead sighed. "Did he stay up late again? I thought he got out of that habit long ago."

Hyuga bit his lip.

"Come eat, make sure Hikaru gets his fill, okay?"

He let out a confused noise, sitting down the table. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Me and your dad are gonna get some groceries today." She set his plate down, already filled. "There's a new client, so it would be better if we do it together to ease out the burden a bit. Take care of yourselves, okay?"

A fleeting thought passed through the young child's head. He stared at his food, chewing slowly. After swallowing, Hyuga called, "Hey, Mom."

"Yes, starshine?"

For a while, Hyuga was silent. "Do younger siblings... take care of their older siblings too?"

Terumi's mouth stretched into a smile. "Of course!" Said smile faded as soon as she took in Hyuga's serious expression. "What brought this up?"

"N-Nothing," he rebutted, looking down on his food and taking a spoonful.

6

Like how older siblings would recite tales of fantasy to the younger ones, Arman had his fair share from Kaoru. She was a hopeless romantic who believed in soulmates, of the red string of fate that connected one from another. Ironic, given that she has only dated once-and was now happily married to them.

And here he was years later, sitting beside his eldest sister as she weaved a red bracelet with nimble fingers.

"I'm not weird am I?"

"You mean for liking more than one person and wanting to confess to them at the same time? Why would I be?"

Tying the strings into a knot, she snipped the extra length off and placed the newly-made bracelet on the table beside three others. Besides the red string, they were decorated with beads and an elliptical pendant made of rosin, each bracelet having a different color-yellow, red, magenta, and green.