A Blader's Mark

Surprise! Surprise! Here's a short snippet/prologue of a fic Al might do in the future. It's pretty short...

Not SKTrio-centric. Feel free to skip.

~*~*~*~

No one has ever thought of what the marks could do. Most were born with it, others earned it. They thought it was nothing but a mere coincidence.

There were some, though, who have experienced the marks' full potential, even without outright knowing what it was. Suoh Goushin. Lain Valhalla. And most notably, Shu Kurenai.

What differentiated them from the others, was the unearthly glow that emit from their marks in the heat of a battle. Onlookers thought it was a trick of the light. Bladers said it was a sign that they were at their strongest, passion and skill combining as blader and bey move in sync with each other.

You see, the line between what could be seen as reality and what is merely fantasy is blurred in the eyes of people with strong will, those who look beyond but overlook upon what was going on around them, or with them.

But of course, you might think, that's not true. Beyblade is just a sport. It's a test of determination, skill, and mindset.

There's no supernatural things associated with the marks. Valt Aoi's cheek mark never glowed. So did Aiger Akabane's, Dante's, and the Hizashi brothers', well, that's because they haven't reached their full potential yet.

Valt taking his spot as World Champion? Aiger defeating Phi? The Victories' fated battle against Inferno? The Tag-Team Tournament? We all saw that as the peak of their career as bladers.

But that was just the beginning. Until the blader's mark finally makes itself known, they can get stronger, and their abilities will keep on growing.

And when that day comes, oh boy! It will be marvelous!

~*~*~*~

A/N: It's a bit different from the writing style Al usually does, I do tend to get rather poetic at times.

Honest opinions: if you saw a fanfic with this as a prologue/summary would you get hooked and read it from the get go?

Thanks for your never-ending support!

Al out!