T̸h̸i̸r̸t̸e̸e̸n̸

I wish dad loved me, he's my superhero but he's a villain..I'm only 12 and my dad doesn't love me...not even mom cares. I wish they payed attention to me like they do to my siblings...

Edward's POV

Days went by and the teasing happens every god damn day. It's starting to become worse and worse.

While the days have been going by I've been going on a bit of a killing spree. The whole town has been searching for the serial killer/me. I've been able to hide for a good few days. Now I just got to keep up this streak before they catch me.

It's been 2 weeks after Ale's death and she won't rest at all. It's like she's out for blood, she might be, knowing she can do all of that while only being a spirit means that she can kill anyone she wants. When she finally decides to kill me I'll send her to hell. She won't be here for long.

Everyone in town call me "El Asesino" which I think fits me well. They're all looking for me despite me looking mostly like the police sketch made by a 5th grader. It's honestly sad that the police never found me yet.

While walking around the house I get a phone call from an unknown number. I answer it knowing who it is.

. . .

There he is...talking to someone. The same person who gave him the idea. He should burn in hell. I should make his death painful...

Edward's POV

After the call I go upstairs just to see a trail of dirt going all the way up the stairs and going into Ale's room. She's finally here... I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and went upstairs. What I saw was sickening. I saw Ale's decomposing body right there in the corner of where she died. A stick going through her whole right eye, a broken neck with the bone sticking out her Adam's apple (if she was male), her jaw was dislocated, there's something green coming out of her left eye and I don't know what it is.

I knew...this was the day that she'll come for me.

Just as I thought that a lightning blue bullet went past me just inches away from my ear. It came from behind me. I turned behind me quickly seeing Ale there. Instead of looking like her decomposing body, she looks better. Her hair a black to blue ombré, her green headphones with the cord floating like it's ready to attack me, she has a fully black eye with a power button pupil on her left side, she isn't dirty at all in fact she looks clean, and she's missing a hand...wait she isn't missing a hand...the gun IS her hand. But how?!

She has these lightning blue..tentacles(?) coming out of her back making her float.

I-Impossible!

I pointed my gun at her forehead and shot her. A smile on her face as she got shot. I took this as a chance to run and that's what I did. I ran past her as quick as I can and ran downstairs. All of a sudden her hands were shapeshifting and turned into huge lightning blue hands. Once she shape-shifted she started to run after me. I tripped down the stairs but quickly got back up and started to shoot her again. Hitting her hands and made her fall down.

She turned back to normal but this time she was floating. She put her arms out wide like she was ready for a big hug but it wasn't a hug..she was making clones of herself. One by one more and more were being created. There was 13 of them now and started to attack me.

They all shocked me with their lightning abilities and made me scream out in pain as I start to cry. They were laughing at me while I was dying. They all used a different weapon to torture me with. One of them had a belt and the other one had a machete. All I was at that point was just bleeding out to death. They all stopped and then disappeared. The real Ale came forth and stared at me with a blank expression on her face.