Spes/Elpis= Hope

—Aura Of Positivity: Able to make people around more hopeful and courageous with their demigod aura
—Holder Of Hope: Can unleash the hope within themselves, making them more focused and immune to mental or emotional manipulation powers.
—Courageous Combo: The more they strike uninterrupted, the stronger and faster their attacks become. Has no enhance limit. Doesn't need to be used against people for it to work. Can be used whenever the user pleases.
—Hope Radar: Can sense hope and despair. Allows them to sense people.
—Stealing Good Vibes: able to enchant weapons to steal hope and courage which will demotivate opponents. The user will get stronger while opponents become afraid, more uncertain, and miserable temporarily.
—Hearth-Tapping: The hearth is powered by hope, which means that they can summon fire from the hearth to hurt or heal in whatever way they see fit. Is more draining if done by themselves, as they recharge faster in places and crowds of hope.
—Hope Herald: Can use hope and hearth-fire to enhance any/all their physical attributes.
—Blessing Of The Hearth: Can also summon home-cooked meals and are naturally good cooks.
—Hope Holler: Able to motivate people by infusing Hope into their voice.
—Do Not Give Up!: Able to enhance people, like Reyna, lending them hope and courage, not real strength, just feelings.
—Hopeless: Can permanently or temporarily drain hope from opponents COMPLETELY, turning them into husks devoid of hope, broken souls that feel emotional and mental pain down to their very soul.
(A/N: Victims are forced into the depths of depression, despair, and suicidal cravings without the ability to kill themselves. This would be the WORST torture method if it was used as such.)
—Call Of The Courageous: Can summon any courageous animal nearby.
—Benefic Baron: Able to absorb, create, and manipulate any kind of positive energy. The potential of this power all depends on the user's understanding of positivity and the energy that comes from it.
—Bravery Rush: the more they're injured and/or the odds are against them, the stronger and more powerful the user and their abilities get.
—Hopeful: Has indomitably strong hope, which means that there is NOTHING that can make them lose hope, whether it be from their world, another dimension, or even from within themselves. This allows them to sometimes accomplish the impossible and surpass expectations on pure hope
—Almighty Adrenaline: The adrenaline they produce is naturally way more powerful than normal because they're demigods and they can manipulate it due to their mastery over themselves in the face of danger. They can alter its properties, change its chemical makeup, manipulate all its effects on the body, and also influence the adrenaline of others. Also able to control and manipulate all personal biochemicals, hormones, and bodily functions related to bravery and courage or anything under the courage umbrella.
—Master Of Morale: They have an indomitable will, and endless willpower, and can control and manipulate the morale of themselves and others, allowing them to increase/decrease the battle prowess, willpower, stamina, grand strength, etc of themselves and any living creature mentally weaker than them. Can only influence and persuade the morale of creatures mentally stronger than them.