𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊 || 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jungkook Boyfriend 26 X Y/n Girlfriend 23

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Oral (Given), Kissing, Make Out

_________________________________________

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟎𝟏: 𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌 || 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Run Quickly"

Running you both caught up to the bus, getting in quickly before the transport took off. Strolling within, the whole bus was empty with only one traveller on the front seat. The lights of the bus were gloomy, providing for a rustic ombre light to reach the back ends of the bus.

Jungkook stood there waiting for you to walk along, guiding you to the end seats of this bus. Settling on the window seat you confronted Jungkook who was carefully fixing his clothes after a heart-pumping run to catch the bus.

"That was close."

His deep velvety voice spoke, whispering in the daring silence of this bus, Moving your gaze to fix on his figure.

"Yeah"

The bus was cold, as wintery waves passed all throughout the city. In a moment of silence, you could feel Jungkook's hand graze over yours gently stroking it, with his own. Enjoying the enclosing warmth of your boyfriend you close your eyes, draining yourself to his warm touch.

But to your shock, his hands guided yours to more sinful places, your small soft hands placed over the raging beast, a fabric under. His hard cock pulsates under your hands, twitching and pumping under your hold.

"You feel so warm"

Eyeing his breathless figure you couldn't help but snicker at his sexual urges which didn't seem limited to your bedroom. Doe eyes closed while his cherry shaped mouth gaped open, releasing sighs of pleasure as he moved your hands to his will.

"Jungkook Stop, We are on a bus"

"So what? No-one is here anyway"