𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 || 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐅

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Taehyung AKA V ( Gangleader) 29 X Y/n (University Student) 24

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Kissing, Make Out, Unprotected sex, Penetration, Gang Stuff, Mentions Drug

_________________________________________

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐮, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚

Being a woman in this world full of hungry men wasn't easy and would never have been. A beautiful girl striving in the small city of Daegu, you possessed the most poisonous mind, sparing no man.

Growing up with no parents, no money you were a hungry child, A child hungry for money and power. Coming from the section of the society where you had nothing but your manpower to strive you were the one to aim for the more significant.

A mastermind trapped in a woman's body was what you were

At the end of the question was of that fact was it wrong to crave power, was it wrong for you to crave money?

Love.

This was the thing you had left for the pages of the novels to embrace, love wasn't a source of existence in your life. The day your father decided to sell your mother for money was the day the ideology was replaced with power in your mind.

Power. This was an enthralling thing, this sole was the cause of the destruction of human mankind. All humans are hungry for it, history speaks for itself. A man's hunger can drive it to endless bounds.

Somehow you had gripped education, presenting the image of the pure student. Behind the innocent's curtains, you lay over your body lay a dangerous woman searching for its prey in the costume of a girl. 

A woman and a girl are altogether two different things, aren't they?

Painting your lips a shade of red you dressed in loose set jeans with a black top tucked over your upper body. Hair flowing from one corner to the other you were titled the perfect embodiment of a goddess. But were you really one?

Hands holding onto various sets of novels you walked over to your classes, gracefully handling the elegance pouring out from your gaze. Streets flouring in the season of spring, a beautiful sight was pasted all over the city. A small town, Daegu. But held the most life-threatening creatures. The most powerful and the most dangerous all hide in the beauty of this city.