𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄𝐑 || 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄(𝟑)

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jungkook (25), Jimin (27), Taehyung (26) X Y/n Girlfriend (23)

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Oral (Given and Taken), Kissing, Make Out, Penetration, Creampie, Protected sex, Double penetration, foursome, hardcore.

_________________________________________

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌 || 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Jimin intently sipped on his wine watching the two take your hole, as he jerked his dick at the live porn he got.

Taehyung carefully laid back on the bed, resting himself, as he pulled your delicate figure over him. You rested your back on taehyung's chest, who breathed heavy next to your neck. Rubbing his cock gently he placed it right in front of your arse, gently pushing it further into you. 

Jungkook carefully gazed at you and taehyung, letting you settle down to the stretch of taehyung's cock. Watching your expression calm down, jungkook hovered over you and taehyung, placing his hand next to taehyung biceps.

Bending down jungkook sipped his cock into your pussy, feeling taehyung cock poke out from your asshole. The tightness of you was ecstatic to jungkook, as he could only groan at the feeling

"You okay babygirl"

Taehyung whispered in your ear, seeking approval for thrusting into your hole. Nodding to his request you calmed your breath seeing the two fuck both your holes

"Okay so jungkook when you thrust in i will thrust out of her arse, alright"

Nodding to the older, jungkook thrust into your deep velvety pussy, while taehyung jerked his hips outwards, pulling his girth from your asshole, letting the tightness of your hole press all the points on his cock,

Moaning jungkook threw his head back before pulling his cock out from your hole as taehyung gently thrust back into your arse. Following the movements, taehyung and jungkook picked up their pace coordinating their thrusts to each other's.

Jungkook gripped on your left boob while taehyung on your right, as taehyung moaned at the tightness of your arse jungkook groaned at the softness of your pussy.