𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 || 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐅

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jungkook Stranger 25 X Y/n Hitchhiker 23

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Gore, Horror, Car Sex, Penetration, Sexual Content, Adult Content, Blood, Violence. 

Viewers Discretions Advised: Content Ahead Is Violent  

_________________________________________

"Damn It- This car had to stop now"  The young woman shouted out as she kicked the tire, releasing the frustration onto the tire. Seemingly her car had broken down in the middle of nowhere. Dark unlit streets spread for miles across, with not even one vehicle around her.  She was surrounded by sugarcane farms all around, adding on to the creepy environment of where she stood. Summer wind hustled its way through the place, as all that could be heard was the soft rustling sounds of the sugarcane moving. Even though the scenario was oddly creepy for a woman to be stuck at, she somehow enjoyed the company of darkness but nonetheless she had to reach out to her destination before it got too late.

"Oh- god come on" The frustration within her only increased when she saw her phone not picking up any signals, the apps for car service would only buffer causing her delay even further than she expected. It wasn't possible for her to walk all the way across the street unaware of what was ahead of her but rather she couldn't even stand her. Eventually letting out a huff of annoyance she tried to find some connection. Walking around her car she reached for her back pocket before pulling out a cigarette. Placing it between her lips she lit it up, letting the toxins pass through her lungs making her feel calmer, releasing all her stress.

As she smoked and calmed her anxiousness , a strong beam of light hit her iris making her close her eyes shut due to sudden brightness. Adjusting to the abundant light in front of her she looked at the black Mercedes that had stopped in front of her. As she stared at the car in front of her, the black windows of it rolled down revealing a handsome man, sitting on the driver's seat "Hello miss, do you need some help, you seem lost" His tone was honest to goodness but who knew about his intentions? Y/n was a suspicious and cautious individual choosing and considering a thousand times before dealing with something. Lets just say she was silent mastermind in her small mind "Yeah My car just broke down and the phone won't pick up signals"

Her annoyed tone seemed to have convinced the man of the help she required. Getting out of his car, he stood up, closing the door of his car shut. He stood in an all black outfit with his black half sleeved t-shirt to his ripped balk jeans. No doubt he seemed attractive but not trustworthy enough in Y/n's eyes. Regardless she required help which somehow this man seemed to could have helped with. "Lets see your car" Heading towards the car he opened the bonnet before taking a look around the engine. He seemed to be very careful and precise of what he was looking for. Noticing the detail he picked up the now torn wire. "This is the problem, the cable wire connecting the battery of your car has been broken down and this will take a mechanic to fix"

"Well do you think a mechanic can come by" He hummed before reaching for his pocket to take a glance at his home. "I wonder if they work at this late in the night". He said which inevitably irritated Y/n since she required to reach some place before it's as well late but presently it didn't appear of a plausibility to her to reach on time. "If you want I can drop you off to a safe location from where you can contact the car service for a mechanic". He appeared concerned and secure, but y/n still checked him for conceivable threats. She appeared to be persuaded but deep down she was analysing each and every move he made. Battling with her thoughts she agreed to his deal which seemed okay to her. Nodding to his approach, she went back to her car before picking up the necessary items and locking her car there.