𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 || 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐅

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jungkook Mafia Boss 32 X Y/n Wife 25

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Kissing, Make Out, Fingering, Penetration, Unprotected Sex, Vulgar language, Public sex, Car sex, Usage of drugs

_________________________________________

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝟐:𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐌|| 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚

"Fuck Jungkook We are in a car"

Regardless of your approach to stop his actions he continued to trace his hands through the hem of your black dress while leaving sloppy kisses on your neck. Even though this wasn't the right place and time, the pleasure was undeniable.

"Who the fuck will stop me"

Whispering his words against your ear he pulled you on his lap, gripping onto that ass.

"Grind"

His dominant words, that you obeyed like a little kitten.

Grinding on his dick you could feel it slowly harden beneath your plump ass. Pulling you by your neck he slammed his lips onto yours giving the taste of his expensive whiskey and smoke. Sucking and biting each other's lips, both didn't leave any part unattended.

Sliding his tongue into your mouth he fought for power with your tongue. No matter if it was business or mafia or their kiss he demanded power everywhere.

Pulling out of the kiss you breathed heavily, which only harshened after his hands slid under your black silk dress, tightly pressing his thumb over your heated core, escalating the wetness pouring from your hole.

"So fucking wet"

Pushing you on the back seat of the car he closed the opening between both of them and the driver. Placing his hands right next to your face he deeply kissed you touching those big pair of boobs.

His warm tongue moved from your mouth of those luscious pairs, harshly biting and sucking your nipples. As his mouth worked over your nipples he moved his veiny hands southwards, slipping them into your stained undies.