𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 || 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jungkook Alpha Mate 28 X Y/n Beta Mate 20

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Oral(Received), Penetration, Makeout, Breeding Kink, Creampie, Unprotected sex, DomXsub, Size Kink, Overstimulation, Rough Sex, Werewolf Au, Knotting

_________________________________________

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟎𝟐: 𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌 || 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐞𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The intoxicating smell of your alpha mate hit your nostrils, as you alertly diverted your focus to the wooden door. Hands resting on the firm bed, you held exhaled heavy breathes, enlightening the ecstasy forming within you.

Eyes blinking in the curiosity of his actions while your core bathed in the sweet wetness collecting in your panties. Jungkook had his heat approaching, you could feel the painful yet blissful waves of urges flow through him from the mind link that connected the two of you.

The wooden door clicked open as the alpha walked in. His eyes hued with redness while his long black locks stuck on his forehead. His body was drenched in his sweat, making the white fabric cling to this beastly buff body.

Biceps contracting with each movement of his hands, to his robust chest firming up with each breath. Hungry eyes hood over your figure has he predatorily walked over to you

"Mate, mate, mate"
Chanting these words in his deep hoarse voice, he hovered over your figure, having an undying urge to fuck you. Breed you. Rip you.

"All mine, all for me"
Dominating and possessive, he moved his hands from your checks to your boobs, giving a harsh squeeze as his veiny hands perfectly moulded your bosoms.

"Yes alpha"
Pushing your body back, his buff figure hovered over yours, not letting one other thing come between your sight except him. His heavy body squeezed your body, aimlessly humping his hard boner over your clothed pussy.

His face dipped to your neck, sucking and licking over your mate mark letting euphoric sensations of pleasure flow within you. By now your core had dampened your panty a shade darker with the juice you flowed out.