𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 || 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jungkook Priest 25 X Y/n Uni Student 21

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Oral (Given), Penetration, Unprotected Sex, Creampie, Rough Sex, Overstimulation

_________________________________________

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟎𝟕: 𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌 || 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

And here you stood in front of the church letting out a deep sigh, exhausted with your life. You had thereby committed a sin and belonging to a catholic family with a religious mindset you had to let go to confess to your sins and seek blessings from god. Walking into the church halls, you saw how quiet the church was. It was not as if you were innocent rather that it was pressured on to be so. From a very little age, you were made to believe that touching a man, losing your virginity before marriage or lieing were all sins, grave sins.

But nobody could control your horny cunt that throbbed itself to feel those thick dicks ripping you apart. Nodding your head from one side to the other you shrugged off your sinful thoughts and walked further into the cold yet oddly peculiar surroundings of the churchThe church had huge ceilings with coloured glass windows peeking in the light from the outside. There were wooden stools lined up in rows and the statue of Jesus with white candles lit all across.

Joining your hands you prayed to God and recited your daily prayer before moving to the confessional. Ever since you were young you were told to be truthful and if you hadn't been you shall seek embrace in this confessional to get rid of the sins you had painted on your soul. You guided yourself into those closed wooden chambers, secluded from the main church. The section was divided into two parts with a boxed net-like wall. There stood a wooden stool in front of you which was a counter and a small space for the two to interact somehow, you supposed.

There was a cross hanging behind the walls with dim candles lighting up the small cubicle

"Welcome Oh Divine child of god, tell me of what you have sinned and thy shall forgive you for the sins you have committed"