𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓 || 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐅

_________________________________________

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jimin Unknown  X Y/n  21

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭: Mature, Explicit, Horror, Sexual Content 

_________________________________________

"Is this him"

"Yes Y/n, a friend of mine gave me this puppet, it's quite old and antique" Y/n's mother, a renowned puppet artist, had a unique fondness of collecting puppets and thus her curiosity landed her to get the puppet home. Handing over the delicate porcelain doll-like puppet to Y/n, she gave the integral responsibility to her. Y/n gently held the puppet not wanting to drop it due to its princely and rare appearance. "Does it have a name" 

"Hmm, I suppose so" Y/n's mother turned the puppet around to take a look at its nameplate or any sort of carving, and to her inquiry there was a small name tag right behind his neck. Wearing her antique glasses she read out the name

"ChimChim" A little chuckle escaped both their mouths a little taken back by the peculiar choice of name, usually puppets had names that of real life people but rather this one had a different name. Perhaps a unique name for a unique puppet. "Take care of it, I will be back in a day or two's time"

"Yeah sure" As Y/n held the puppet back in her hands she looked down at him observing the facial details carved on his face. The design of which seemed interestingly real to her, seems like a face that of a real person. It had fondly distinctive monolids with a sharp triangular nose, the full lips added onto the handsome appearance of the puppet. It would be a lie to say that the puppet didn't seem attractive.

"Let's get you a spot to sit, Mr. ChimChim"Huffing out Y/n carried him in her arms roaming around the house to find a perfect spot to situate him at, but none of the spots seemed secure and comfortable enough to keep him at. This confused chase of thoughts eventually landed her in her room, keeping the puppet on her wooden almirah's drawers. The space was almost completely occupied by the puppet considering its huge size, same as that of a 5 year old kid.

Fixing its head and its hands, she stepped back to look at the arrangement. Satisfied with the Overall appearance of the place with the puppet she let out a small smile before walking off to her closet. Stripping down her clothes near the washroom she let herself in. Pouring the hot water on her body she gently rubbed her hands across her shoulder muscles and hands, relaxing them in this peaceful atmosphere.  Leaning herself on the walls she closed her eyes calming her body to the sounds of water. Lost in her little session she heard the soft rustling of something outside of her door. A sudden gush of cold wind went past her warm body, jerking her to this foreign sensation.

Her door slightly cracked open, making her shoot her head towards the direction of the movement. Her body started to ooze in fear as she was the only one in this house right now. Fearing for her security she quickly wrapped the bathrobe securely around her naked body, before slightly walking towards the door. Her steps were slow as she feared seeing something or someone around her at this instance. Her hands gripped on the slightly open door handle. Her breath was loud and heavy with a heart beating at the pace of light.

Closing her eyes she jerked open the door into her room. Slightly opening her eyes she scanned the room for the intruder but to her surprise there was nothing. It felt hard to believe that the door opened on its own. Regardless she walked into the cold room only to be greeted by extreme hush. Everything was in place, neat bed sheets and everything was in place. She wanted to fool her brain into believing that it was nothing but her heart won't let it swipe past.