Chapter 7

ALIYAS POV

"Did you see how he shook subtly Melissa", I called to her absently as I was stuck on what had just transpired I knew she was here somewhere, she was like a shadow always around the corner being invincible, being a "servant" and an assassin made her way too good at her job.

"Do you think he came down with a sudden illness of some sort?" she asked quietly at my side

"I honestly don't know but I would like to find out" she said as I turned away and left the garden

Aliya was a curious person by nature and this afternoon event was very much still engraved in her mind, not knowing everything she needed to know was more punishment than any training she could have gone through. Her mind was like a sponge or a giant book just soaking up information and she couldn't not know it was a blessing and a curse all at the same time.

"Melissa please start preparations for my birthday, I know I was supposed to meet with the curator and please tell Annalisa she in charge of the organising of everything, she should take as many people as she needs, don't want her over stressing herself at this age, and please she should confer with me concerning choice of colours, I want a masked ball she said a bit to longingly

She loved being princess sometimes but other times she just wanted to live a normal life, growing up without powers was as tough as you could imagine in the midst of other royals. This kingdom was the largest kingdom in the east, and it was the only one of its kind, this kingdom was established as a banner of peace after the fall of the eternals, every race was given equal opportunities to live and grow here and it's been roughly 13000years, the longest any race had lived was about 300years and that was stretching it, unless blessed by a priestess the gift of long life was all but lost. Thinking about it made her recall all the times when her mother read her those bed time stories about the Eternals and how immortality was created by them, every strange thing of magic was said to be left by them. It was believed that every living thing was created by the first immortal that created life from life, it was the scariest thing when you think about it but at the same time it made her aware of her humanity all the more.

She was human in a word where magic was supreme, it made her feel less sometimes but with how far she's come she was glad how well she has done for herself, granted the humans with no magic gift were predominantly the mass of the population but at the position she was in power especially magic meant a lot, the purer your bloodline the stronger you are and she had none, the powerless pitiful human rises above the challenge and made a name for herself, made herself difficult to kill too. She knew the lords were waiting for the right moment to take over and rule since it wasn't set in stone that a human be the only race let to rule. Her parents weren't human but it seems she was born defective and she has come to terms with that or so she thought.

Your highness what's wrong? Why do you cry? Melissa asked a bit alarmed at the sudden burst of tears from the princess, it was rare to see her in such a bad shape but it has happened before and every time it left her clueless as to how to comfort her in such as time as this.

"How can I make you feel better please tell me I want to help, I can't stand seeing you like this, please talk t me". At this point Melissa was panicking and didn't know what to do with herself.

I'm fine Melissa; I just need a warm bath she said as she wiped of her tears and dried her eyes. It was already the early hours of the evening and it was a needed stress relief.

Melissa came back an hour later "the bath is set your highness" as she helped her get out of her clothes and help her get into the bath.

She gently leathered her back with soap and moved along to the front, it was always difficult for Melissa to hide how much she wanted to also be the Princess's intimate confidant. The princess knew this but didn't want to encourage anything further, but times like this when she was so vulnerable and her walls were down, it was more clear to her what her body wanted, needed at this point and Melissa wasn't making it any easier. She was beautiful and had curves in all the right places, she was a virtual eye candy and her body wanted that candy but she held back because of the little alarm bells ringing at the back of her head telling her how much she just might regret it very soon.

As Melissa lathered her breasts her resolve weakened visibly with the way she lost control of her needs and her nipples were perked calling for all the attention it could find, the wash cloth brushed through her nipples again and she couldn't help the moan she released.

Melissa hummed a soft tune as she washed her causing her to relax more "should I stop now" she asked so softly, sounded too innocent to be, Aliya could hear the underlying need in her friends voice as she spoke and the quake in her hand as she passed the wash cloth along her body, Melissa was at the edge and she could tell but for the life of her she couldn't bring herself to stop her "no, not yet, just a little more and I'll be fine" she tried to sound unbothered but they both knew better.

Without a moments warning Melissa warm mouth was covering her left nipple and her body jerked a little from the pleasure, her body was not used to this kind of direct treatment and she was tightly wound up already. All she could feel was the mouth sucking, nibbling, biting and licking at her breast, she was lost in the moment. If she wasn't turned on considerably some minutes ago, now she was soaked, she was burning up with need that didn't feel like her own. A lone hand traveled across her body and down to her core before anything else could be done she caught Melissa's hand and stopped her,

"Hey Mel, we got to stop" she said gently as she lifted her head away from her breast, "you know we can't do this, I'm so sorry for leading you on" she finished sympathetically as Melissa got up to resume her washing.

"come here" she beckoned to her "give me the washcloth, ill finish up here, the water is getting cold anyway" she said quickly to dismiss her without making her feel too bad, she could see Melissa eyes still on her body and that alone was enough to fan the heat at her core. Melissa left quietly and shut the door behind her.

The next few minutes were spent vigorously massaging her clitoris as she kneaded her breasts, she knew she was being loud and couldn't care at that point; she put a finger in and kept stroking her walls while rubbing her clit as she came undone. She shook like an infant and it was a well needed relief as she dried herself up and went into her bedroom.