thirty.

THIRTY

"THIS IS it." Mi-Jin informed the students after seeing the zombies follow after Cheong-San. Soo-Jin wiped away her tears and helped Nam-Ra up from the floor, before they started climbing back into the building.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Mi-Jin urged them as they ran down the stairs and soon left the building. The group ran through the woods, panting.

"Come on, come on."

All of a sudden, the ground beneath them shook as the bomb hit the school, making them fall to the ground.

Su-Hyeok put his body on top of Soo-Jin's protectively, so she wouldn't get hurt by any of the rocks or first that were landing everywhere.

Everyone was sat around. Dae-Su had hurt his leg, and Soo-Jin was sitting with Mi-Jin and Ha-Ri.

On-Jo stood up from the ground, making everyone look at her. Su-Hyeok soon followed after her and stood beside the girl.

"I can't go on like this." On-Jo sighed, turning around to look up at the boy. "I'm sorry. Can you wait for just a sec?" She asked. "Actually, nevermind. I'll watch up with you." She said, before walking back in the direction of the school.

"I'll go with her." Nam-Ra stated. "I'll go too." Su-Hyeok nodded and the two began to walk after On-Jo.

"Are you two dating?" Mi-Jin asked her younger sister, who had been looking down at her converse. Soo-Jin slowly looked up and slightly smiled, nodding her head. "No way," Mi-Jin nudged her, smirking at Ha-Ri, who held a smile on her face. "If he treats you wrong, know that I'll soccer punch him where the sun don't shine."

A quiet laugh escaped from Soo-Jin's lips as she nodded again. "Hey," Mi-Jin began. "We're almost at the end.. and when we are, we'll be fine. We'll have fun. We'll do sister things, okay?"

"Okay." Soo-Jin smiled, before being pulled into a tight hug. "Gosh... I'm so happy you're alive. I'd probably get beaten if anything happened to you by mum and dad." She softly chuckled, and all Soo-Jin did was tighten her grip on her sister.

The three soon returned and they began walking again. Su-Hyeok, Wu-Jin and Dae-Su being at the back as the two boys had to help Dae-Su walk.

"There's no trail?"

"There's hasn't been a trail for a while."

"I think we've been going in a ducking circle."

The group had soon figured that they'd been walking in a circle for past few hours. "Why did you come this way if there was no trail? If we go down the wrong way, it will be Hyosan." Dae-Su said.

"Ha-Ri," Wu-Jin called out, making them all turn to look at him. "Look." He pointed into the distance at a tree with a piece of yellow ribbon on.

"There's something there." Ha-Ri informed them, as they walked towards it. "Someone must have left it here." She stated. "Who did something so nice, huh?" Mi-Jin smiled. "A ginseng digger?" She gasped.

"There's another one." Ha-Ri uttered, before moving over to it and then following the pieces of fabric stuck to trees.

Eventually, the group had made it out of the woods and were now walking on a road. It was like a ghost town where they were. There was no sign of life and on the floor, there were dead birds and other animals.

"Did he say to go to Yangdong?" Dae-Su asked. "You don't think there are zombies here, too, do you?" Hyo-Ryeong wondered, looking around. "No way." Su-Hyeok answered. "Maybe they evacuated, because it's next to Hyosan."