thirty one.

THIRTY ONE
Listen to a sad song :)
Such as love in the dark or something like that!

"SOO-JIN!" Su-Hyeok yelled out for her and he ripped the zombie off of her and Mi-Jin pierced the spear into its head. Su-Hyeok laid Soo-Jin's head on his lap as she placed his hand on the bite, thinking that if he did that, she wouldn't get infected and live. "You stupid girl! Why would you do that!?"

"I don't want to die.." She cried, looking up at Su-Hyeok, who had tears streaming down his face and he shook his head. "You're not going to die, Soo-Jin, don't say that. Mi-Jin, tell her." He looked over at her sister, who was on the other side of her, crying also.

"Yeah... yeah, he's right. You're not going to die. Stop saying stupid stuff, idiot. You're going to be fine."

Soo-Jin shook her head and let out a hitched breath in pain. "It's hurts... it hurts all over." She whimpered. "You guys... You guys need to go. Be safe, please. You can't stay here. Go." She told them but Su-Hyeok shook his head.

"We are not leaving you, okay? So stop it." He scolded and she lightly chuckled, shaking her head. "Nam-Ra... please, end it.. end it all. I can't turn into one of those. I can't turn into a monster." She sobbed and Nam-Ra slowly walked over to them.

"What happened to that date, huh? We have to go on it, don't we?" Su-Hyeok cried, rubbing his thumb across her cheek, catching her tears.

"Mi-Jin... stay safe."

"I'm supposed to protect you. I'm your older sister—- it should've been me, not you. You're my baby sister, Soo-Jin. You aren't supposed to die." Mi-Jin cried, as her sisters bones started to crack —- just like she'd watched Wu-Jin's and everyone else's. "Please, go. I don't want to hurt you." Soo-Jin cried as her nose began to bleed.

"Su-Hyeok..." she choked out and moved her trembling hands to hold onto his. "We'll meet again in another life, Lee Su-Hyeok..." she coughed. "This one just obviously wasn't for us... and we will have that date... then, okay?" Su-Hyeok nodded, his lip quivering. "I love you." She confessed, and tried to get up from his lap.

She got onto her knees and tried to get up to leave, but as she did, her body popped and cracked, and she fell back to the floor and let out a growl and a sob.

"Soo-Jin..." Su-Hyeok uttered, watching the love of his life turn into a monster. The sound of Mi-Jin's cries filled the place while she was being held back by Ha-Ri, who was also crying from the loss of her brother and the scene playing out. 

Soo-Jin stood up and looked around. She had blood coming from her mouth, nose and eyes and her face looked bruised. Her eyes fell on Su-Hyeok, who was crying, but before she could do anything, Nam-Ra snapped her neck —- just like she did to Wu-Jin.

The girl fell to the floor beside Wu-Jin. Everyone stayed silent, but her sister who was still crying and Su-Hyeok who silently cried to himself.

And that, was the end of Park Soo-Jin's story.

So... this isn't a very long chapter, but I thought it'd be good to just do a chapter based on this situation.

RIP SOO-JIN <33

I'm not good at writing sad stuff, so sorry if it's not the best.

Do you guys want me to an alternative ending? This book hasn't finished yet, i still have one or two chapters left to do but when it does end, would you guys want that?

Quick question:

Do you have any favorite moments of Soo-Jin or her with the others?? If you do, comment them.

Have a great day/night <33