𝙩𝙬𝙤

═══════════════

it had surprised you, greatly, when gojo had asked you to be his girlfriend.

one, because it was more like a statement than a question. and two, because he had later added 3 'conditions' as he called it, to the question.

"one, before you say anything, no this isn't serious, it'll only be till the end of this last year of highschool, hopefully. i'll tell you the reason later. two, call me satoru around others — people have to think this is genuine. and three, no matter what you do, don't tell suguru."

after he had mentioned that, you had let out a sigh of relief. you had never been and would never be interested in gojo. but for the sake of his initial request, there and then, you had kissed his cheek and hugged him as he picked you up. that alone was enough to ignite rumours of you two dating. 

since gojo's question three weeks ago, the two of you had perfected the act. fooling those around in your school, teachers and students alike, and even geto.

now, you watched geto watch gojo as he entered the room. and for a second you could've sworn you saw geto's brow furrow slightly.

"hi satoru," you cooed, letting your eyes slide from your friend to your boyfriend.

gojo walked towards the desk where you were, giving you a small kiss on your forehead before leaning on the desk adjacent to yours. 

"what's with the dramatic entrance, satoru?"

"that's just how he's programmed," geto replied instead.

gojo moved to sit on the table where you were, spreading his legs to rest either side of the chair you were sat on. he begun to play with the tips of your hair. it was something he had always done, so it made no difference to you

you heard people sigh in jealousy as well as grumble in the background at gojo's public display of affection.

"there's no reason actually, just felt like it. but y/n, let me walk you back today. you're not busy right?"

though gojo was publicly asking you this, you both had already confirmed that you'd be walking home together. 

he had said that there was something important to tell about the reason to why he had asked you to be his girlfriend in the first place. asking again now, was more like a formality to attract the attention of those around you and so that geto would also know that you two wanted to be alone without directly asking him.