come to where the begining of the end happens

This shall be its end.

The reign.

The facade of love.

Coming to this, my feet dragged, yours scorned.

Torn apart, my decision has come to this as I bare my face.

-

(Small stories of angels to fill in more reading time. For my love has come to an end.

You've done well)

"Perished?"

What is it to be perished, loudly thought by an angels of wings and eyes.

A human, delicate things. They're extraordinary. They are the real aliens, form of another dimension is non existent for even they have come to the conclusion of it.

Understanding of it all.

Such knowledgeable beings.

"I shall meet them"
"I shall be a human" the angel took on another form.

"I will be like they have been, blessed with a life, then blessed with death."

Arrived on earth, a place of mystery, a place of the unknown to this angel.

They have no gender, no appearance. Is it to be considered unique?

"Define the way they do"

'Am I considered human yet? For I have Arrived on earth.'

"Why are you walking barefoot?" A lady in red had come to the angel.
'Such peculiar clothing, this must be the way everyone dresses.'
The angel looks around. The angel has been proved wrong by their eyes.

The angel. Looking at their own clothing, how peculiar it was to all of them. A piece of extradinaire fabric, meshed with gold. Curls bound on their forehead.
Though the angel felt normal, the angel did not feel welcomed. After welcoming so much of this kind into and through the gates of heaven. 

"I must have lost it over there" the angel points back to a river, unknown to what this source is, yet the angel knew of lied blame.

"Funny, you're not wet." She smiled

"Wet?" The angel, like a newborn, thought and as curious as how a human is. 'What is it? An emotion these beings have for when they walk barefoot? Is that it?' The angel tried to reason it out.

She went over to the water, cuping her hands in the form of a bowl. Water filled in.
Leading the bowl of water to the angel.

'How astonishing. How is she able to manipulate water, a form of nothing?' The angel, learning quickly.

"Yes, wet. When you touch water the water molecules crawl up into your skin, and lay there until the sun saves you"

"The sun saves me?" The angel had confusion in their eyes, visible to the lady.

"Yes, til the sun saves you"

'Great knowledge'

"Come with me" the lady, with an affirming voice says, following up with the grace of her hand. The water trickling down her forearm.
The angel looked at her, stained with the water.

"I shall save you!" The angel said, voice strong. 'Teach me some more.'

"Save me from what?!" Her confusion lead her to think she was in danger. Looking upon the beautiful stranger.

The angel raising their arm, a sword of something else grasped in the hand of the angel as the other hand held the lady in red along with the rest of the angels arm.

Slicing up the atmosphere and the earth, and the fabric of reality. No dimension to it, the angel was yet to feel at home.
"I shall save you from the anonymity of nothingness" speeding the process, 'because if death is so fast, then why wait?' The angel thought. Even if the angel didn't perceive time, they were learning greatly.

The angel shone bright, skin glowing. How can one look so beautiful before death, was the image of this angel true peace?

Angel, staring into the sun. The swords blade towards the sky. World filled with screams. It's too hot.

"Soldier of the sun" the lady in red whispered. Uttered, the shadow of the angel saving her, but tormenting her with a slow death as screams filled her ears. "Saving of the sun is to be cherished not followed by another. Not by time"

This is not how she wanted to die, not to die like everyone else. She wanted to be held with silence and a smile. Not of an angel who knows less, but has the power to slice things not visible to the human eye or even human capability.

And here, she laid in the arms of an angel, image and light captured by her eyes, an illusion of an image; was this actually reality? Was this the reality she was living? She felt so far.

"Why is the world filled with screams?"
Confusion laid bare.
"I have saved them from water" the angel thought, so innocently was the angel truly at fault? Should the angel have better known not to interfere with God's creation? Was that it?

"So it was I who made a mistake" the lady in red, innocent, yet filled with guilt had said. Was she the cause of all this?

"How pure" she thought as she melted in the arms of an angel, the destruction of God's creation. The creation of human extinction.

Thank you for reading if you have.