1

it's a nice day outside, soon everyone could go home from school but first we needed to clean up, oh god why do we have to clean the school I sighed while resting my head on the broom.

"seulgi, why are you lazing around?"

I looked up to the voice only to see namra, my best friend. "just leave me alone." I playfully rolled my eyes at the girl as she only sighed.

"well.. all we have to do now is take out the trash, let's go!" she explained to me as she forcefully dragged me along with her from the art class that we were cleaning.

we walked to the trash bins that were placed outside while passing few of our classmates like for example isak and onjo. we also passed some boys that were taking out the trash, their names being suhyeok, gyeongsu and cheonsan.

namra nudged my shoulder noticing that I stared at cheongsan for a little too long than I wanted to, "hey. stop staring at him," namra laughed "he will notice you if you keep on doing that."

I shot her a glare "I'm not staring," I put on a playful smile. "what about you anyways?"

"what about me?" she questioned.
"I saw you staring at suhyeok earlier." I was now smirking "what if he notices?" I tried to imitate the girl but failed horribly as I only snorted at that.

namra of course only glared, but heard her phone go off, "my mom came to pick me up," she waved me off "see you tomorrow!" the classroom president then ran off.

I was alone now, only getting back to my locker for my bag and going out of the school building.

as I was walking I saw gyeongsu and cheonsan, I stared at the two but soon noticed, I blushed to myself. maybe I should walk over to them?

and that was what I did, I slowly walked to them seeing as onjo and isak joined them as well. "hey?" I greeted them as they looked at me with the exception of cheongsan that was picking up his phone now from the ground.

"hey seulgi!" isak said with a smile as onjo waved and gyeongsu also said hey.

I also smiled back at them, a little disappointed that cheongsan didn't say anything back but onjo did take him drop his phone so I understood that he'd be thinking about that at the moment.

"hey gopher, let's get some fried chicken!" onjo said handing cheongsan her bag. she then turned to me while saying "you should join as well!"

I nodded, "sure!" while turning to cheongsan seeing that he was starting to panic a little "it's not opened yet!"

"it has!" onjo argued back to the boy "she said that she's testing out new recipe today" we noticed her turning to gyeongsu now as he slapped cheongsan's shoulder.

"you're going as well right?"
"of course!"

cheongsan then turned to me "so you're going with us?"

I smiled while nodding at him "yeah, why would I miss on some chicken."

"all of us are going!" isak said, "your mom told onjo to bring friends."

"so it's gonna be a double date?" gyeongsu excitedly said while looking at all of us.

"what? so annoying." isak said dragging onjo with her.

I only furrowed my eyebrows, "how can it be a double date if there is five of us?" as gyeongsu laughed "I didn't say anything about you being the fifth wheel!" he then ran off after the girls leaving me and cheongsan to walk next to each other.

"what a weirdo.." I said while rolling my eyes while cheongsan only awkwardly followed.

soon the five of us arrived at the location of the chicken restaurant, "it's so nice here.." I exclaimed while all of us sat down at a table.