12

a/n at the end of the chapter :))

When i woke up then it was already morning, everyone was still sleeping or possibly resting after the eventful night. The sad part was that we didn't sleep as much as we hoped to.

whatever, I guess as a hambie i do not need much sleep anyways.. neither does Namra I assume.

I thought to myself as i watched my classmates rest, i then scanned the equipment room remembering all the things we've done with all the gym equipment. Soon my eyes landed on the others once again, my eyes drifted to cheongsan. he was sleeping on my shoulder.

and to my luck, he started waking up right when i adjusted my shoulder. what a shame.. he was so cute when sleeping.

he lifted his head from my shoulder as he also scanned his surroundings, he then looked at me. i smiled lightly to show sympathy and he smiled back.

"i don't know what I'll do from now on.." he spoke to me, "i don't know how I'll live now.."

my eyes softened at that, he and everyone else have been going through so much pain right now..

I held his hand, "it'll be okay.. we can talk about it as soon as we get out of here.." i squeezed his hand lightly to assure him.

"we will get out of here and talk about everything.."

cheongsan nodded as he looked away for a moment. he looked back at me a few times to show me a shy hopeful smile that we'll pull through together.

we haven't talked at all for the few long minutes before namra woke up, and honestly the silence was the biggest comfort that i've felt during the whole apocalypse.

i felt a little disappointed that it didn't last longer but we were still pretty much in danger so it was understandable that everyone will wake up soon.

namra didn't say anything interesting when she woke up, i just know that as soon as her eyes opened then everyone else started waking up too. soon we were trying to solve on how we'll get out of the equipment room.

"do you see anything?"
"no.. but the smell is getting stronger." namra answered to which daesu decided to smell himself.

"i can't really smell anything.."

namra then turned to us "i think that they're coming this way... the smell is really strong."

she then fixated her gaze on me, "you can smell it too right?" i nodded "yeah.. i honestly can't really smell anything else other than the zombies.." i sighed.

"in that case.. i guess we're stuck here for good."
"don't say that.."

the conversation then stopped for a moment before woojin and hari started talking about her tournament to which mijin decided to join as well.

i honestly confess that i didn't really pay attention to their talking till the funniest moment happened.

daesu was standing over hari and woojin as he cleared his throat to talk.

this better be good.

"i think you're the perfect girl." daesu confessed.

"woah! what? you freak.."

most of us just stared with dumbfounded looks on our faces.

"hey.. what's wrong with you?"

"i watched you when you were shooting your arrows, i watched you practice everyday in the morning and i've went to your tournaments to cheer for you.. for many years." daesu continued his long monologue.

in between his talk woojin put his hands over hari's ears so that she doesn't hear the boy as for us we've only continued to stare.

"i think i'm ready to stop being a fan and continue as a man.. we're gonna die anyway so i just wanted to say what i want first."

mijin watched daesu and then looked around the room to see if anyone else is about to laugh, her eyes then met with mine which didn't help me at all and we both just started smiling at daesu's sudden confession.

of course i'm not laughing at his feelings, it takes balls to admit those to somebody but it was the most awkward moment ever.

"cool."

"you're daesu right?"
daesu looked at his name tag for a moment.
"you called my brother, brother in law?"
"yeah.." daesu started to smile innocently, "so you knew.. brother in law, you told her?"
"yeah, i might have."

hari reached out her hand to daesu, he grabs her hand and helps her stand up right away.

"must be nice to meet me."
"yes."
"then you're okay with dying?"
"yes." daesu admitted without thinking of his answer properly.
"what? today?"

hari then kicked daesu and as he bowed down it pain then she slapped him on his neck and his back. daesu just fell down to his knees.

"good, i needed to vent."

daesu just crawled away on four before hiding behind a crate of volleyball's as hari continued to go after him. "get back over here!"

"i'm really glad you told me! it's really not like that! so come here now!"

hari then took the opportunity to take the volleyball's and throw them at daesu, this continued for a few more minutes while woojin and mijin cheered hari on.

a/n - hii, first thing - i am really sorry for my disappearance and my abandonment for this story.. i have came back to finish the first season since the second one is on it's way - though sad news, i will be finishing this book at the first season :(( since i do not like the way i've written it.

but good news - i've decided to start writing another aouad book!! with a male main character and this time i plan on continuing the book till season 2. though sadly the book won't be available right away since i actually do want to think about the proper story of the main character and how he fits aouad.

i hope everyone that's still been waiting for new chapter's here will enjoy the rest of the book - even though it's quite rushed.