8

I was watching from the corner of my eye with a few as suhyeok and namra talked. soon they even kissed which made me happy since namra's had a crush on him for awhile.

as soon as they kissed then I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned to look at cheongsan seeing that he was staring at me. he seemed like he was thinking about something but as soon as I caught him staring he looked away in embarrassment.

right then namra stood up from her seat, dragging suhyeok with her. what is she doing?

she seemed like she was listening to something, "hey, what is it?" I asked as I stood up walking to them.

"I hear something.."
"what do you hear?"
"it sounds like vomiting.." she explained making me try to focus on hearing the sound.

which to my surprise I actually heard, it was indeed the sound of vomiting. grumbles and gags could be heard.

I stared at namra, "I hear it as well." I explained while staying focused.

"what do you mean? stop it." hyoryung said making namra turn to the girl. "you don't hear it?"

"no, we don't." hyoryung said making namra confused, "please stop. you're scaring me." she said while slightly hiding behind onjo.

I also turned to the girls hearing hyoryung's heart beat, "your heart is beating so fast."

"stop." hyoryung said in a whine, I turned to joonyeong that was playing with some zipper while also hearing jimin playing with her nails.

I could even hear a hushed fart sound that was coming from woojin, the boy noticed both me and namra staring at him.

"what?" he asked making me and namra turn to each other in disgust.

I saw onjo looking around the room as we discussed what we should do. "we can't get out. we don't have any music." joonyeong said.

"we have music." we turned to onjo and where she pointed. to the camera.

I stared "so what's the plan?"

"we make a barricade around here," she stood pointing "and then we lure them all in with the music from the video and some instruments."

"when the hallway clears, we'll use the back door and go up." she explained after.

everyone watched onjo, listening to her "so we will stack tables and other things here?"

"not here, a little farther back." onjo pointed. "more room on this side.."

"why is that?"daesu asked.
"there aren't many of us, but there are many zombies.."

daesu thought about it "I see, she sucks at school but she's pretty smart." everyone looked at him, it made a few chuckle.

"hey-- " onjo cursed with a warning tone.
"it's a compliment."

cheongsan nodded agreeing with onjo's plan as he turned to face everyone else "let's give it a shot, we can think about the rest later."

soon all of us had jobs, most of girls and especially the boys were stacking tables and chair and all sorts of items on top. I was also stacking chairs alongside namra having some small talk with her from time to time.

mainly about the moment that her and suhyeok shared just before a plan was formed.

not everyone was stacking at first tho, joonyeong and jimin were searching for a cord that we will use for the music to actually play.

though as everyone was cooperating especially nayeon which I was very surprised about then the barricade was soon done.

we all hid behind it but we soon got confused "how will we open the door?" I asked making onjo startled. "I will open it then." cheongsan offered.

"I guess she's not that smart." daesu piped in making onjo curse under her breath once again.

"don't worry, I will be fine." cheongsan said looking down "I will just open it and then come over."

I watched seeing as suhyeok was also about to speak "I will go instead." I offered.

"why?" cheongsan's eyes widened at me while others looked at me weirdly too.

I bit the inside of my mouth "well, I was bitten.. so there is a big chance that they might not attack me when I open it." I said while climbing over a table to the other side where cheongsan was standing.

"are you sure that you can do it alone?" onjo asked worriedly that I could fail.

I chuckled while thinking "I guess.." I pointed my finger "nayeon."

"me?" she pointed to herself while only staring at me.

I smiled "you said that you will try helping the group so come join me." at that nayeon looked down sheepishly while also climbing a table to get to the other side.

all I did was chuckle, I was about to walk to the door but cheongsan held my hand "are you sure? I can just go open it instead."

"yeah, I am sure." I smiled and hugged him quickly only before nayeon cleared her throat.

"let's go." was all she said before we finally went to the door.