3

all of us were in english class and the teacher was asking us about something that I didn't care about as I only scribbled sketches into my notebook

can't wait to finish my arts project later..
I kept thinking about it during the class, it took over a month to properly finish it. it's a long time if you're lazy like me.

soon I noticed everyone was caught off guard since hyeonju came to the class, but she was all bloodied up. it looked like someone hurt her.

she walked in almost falling on the ground but mrs. park caught her with everyone else surrounding her.
"mrs. park... the science teacher,..."

"do you remember me? what about the science teacher?" the teacher kept asking her questions, making sure that hyeonju answers

the rest of us were standing, whispering to each other.

"I knew it! he was involved with her disappearance." nayeon whispered to me as the both of us kept on staring at hyeonju along with everyone else.

"should we call the police?" she whispered to me hurriedly.

I only rolled my eyes at the girl "shut up."

soon suhyeok, onjo and isak were running off with hyeonju and the teacher to the infirmary leaving everyone else in the class.

most of them were discussing about the situation as I tried not to but soon curiosity got the best of me so I turned around to face hyoryung and jimin while nayeon was already talking to them.

"what if the teacher is revenging his son?" nayeon theorized, "it is possible since she was involved with the bullies and now he's killing them one by one." she explained as hyoryung nodded.

"well it could be true, but at the moment I hope she's okay.. she seemed pretty injured." hyoryung said, she's honestly so kind, even wishing the best to a bully like hyeonju.. but I do agree that I hope she's okay as well, the psycho could have done anything to her.

everyone then turned around as isak came back to the class, "how is she?" hyoryung sat next to the girl.

"she's weird, she's been biting people.."
"what about onjo?" cheongsan questioned.
"she was injured, but it was only a scratch."
isak explained.

at that cheongsan quickly took off from the class to go see onjo, not gonna lie it made me a little jealous but I knew that they were friends since forever so they care about each other.

isak sighed while smirking lightly, "onjo's knight in shining armor.." everyone else laughed at that thinking that the two are most likely dating, but little did they know.

isak sighed once more turning to see namra studying "how can she be studying at this time?" she questioned to which I quickly snapped at isak.

"she's not bothering you with it so let her be."

isak only nodded annoyedly while looking at me. as she continued to converse about it with everyone else.

soon onjo came back, she was followed by cheongsan and suhyeok. I sighed happily knowing that they're alright. of course it took them awhile to get back as mrs. park only dismissed us to go eat lunch.

most people were already gone now, leaving only a few in the class including me and cheongsan as he came up to me.

"do you want to eat lunch together?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck. it seemed like he did it whenever he was shy and I honestly thought it was adorable.

I almost said yes but remembered something, "sorry.. I need to finish my art's project." I explained "but we can meet later?"

he chuckled "okay," he looked down "but don't forget to eat something.." he then went off with his friends to the cafeteria.

I watched him as he walked off, feeling some eyes on me. I knew well that they're namra's eyes.

"what do you want from me now?" I turned to glare at her.

she was smiling at me, "oh nothing." she turned to go out of the class, "why didn't you tell me that and you and cheongsan-"

"it happened in the morning. he gave me his name tag!" I sighed dreamily. while namra laughed, "oh well, at least you now know that he likes you back!"

"also--" namra cut herself off, taking out a bag. "here, eat it." she handed it to me.

"I know you've been stressed cause you are finishing your arts project but at least eat this." I nodded while taking the bag with what seemed like buns and water inside.

I smiled at her, "thanks. you're the best!" I laughed while hugging the girl.

she only smiled breaking off the hug, "I know. I will come check on you after I eat my lunch, okay?"

I could only nod as the girl was already gone out of my sight. what would I do without her..

soon I went off to the art class, sitting down and taking out my canvas with the art on it.

it was a painting of a cat in a field, I was honestly very impressed with the work I've done, it really brings me the comfort I need everytime.

I took out the buns setting them on a chair while taking one and eating it. ahh, this is what I needed.

while eating I was also finishing some minor details on the painting, now it looked perfect in my eyes.

(art by pascal campion)

but soon I was caught off guard, hearing screams from the hallways. I turned to the sounds as my vision got blocked by students running. they were biting each other which made me get up from my chair and try running out of the art class to safety.