9

both me and nayeon stood next to the door, glancing at others that were in the back if we should open it already or wait a little longer.

I saw cheongsan nod at me while I only smiled and was about to open the door when nayeon decided to interrupt me.

"wait-" she said in a whisper, I rolled my eyes why was she stopping me now? I thought to myself while looking at her "what?"

"well.." she looked down, "I just want you to have this," she showed her headband into my hands. it was cracked a little due to most likely being thrown on the floor. I examinated it before nodding.

"okay? why?" I asked her. she looked at the ground, "you're the only person here I'm actually super close to.." she looked away "so just keep it incase anything happens." she explains making me nod my head again.

I decided that the best thing would be to put it on my head for sure, so I did and then turned to nayeon.

"now. I will finally open the door." I warned her, I counted to three in a whisper tone.

the door was now open as the two of us ran back, suhyeok had unbarricaed a small space for us to go through before zombies flood the room.

it was really close, but we were able to get to the others in time. the connected tv was playing the choir practice while everything was happening attracting more zombies.

but it wasn't enough, we all held our barricade together genuinely hoping that it either won't fall or the zombies won't crawl over.

a few of them almost did but some were able to push them off without any problem, sadly we were holding the barricade with our last strength, there was still a big amount of zombies that didn't come which also meant we couldn't run out.

"daesu! make some noise!" onjo called making me turn to look at daesu.

he cleared his throat letting out a loud yell that progressed into a long scream. "you fucking zombie bastards!"

to our surprises it attracted a lot more zombies.

"again!"

daesu only cursed under his breath before once again yelling out "come here you fucking zombies!" this yell intensified the zombies running over to the music room.

it also made us start using all of the instruments just to make some noises.

"guys, hang on!" woojin said, making us pull on our last strengths.

we were able to get trough since soon woojin actually opened the door, yelling at us that there are no zombies in sight.

one by one we started running off in the direction of the staircase that lead to the roof and leaving the music room to get flooded by zombies.

we ran up, seeing the roof door. we are gonna be fine now.

"the door is locked." nayeon said, making some others from the group get over to the door instead.

they tried opening it aw much as they could but to no avail, it didn't budge at all.

I can hear footsteps outside on the roof, why aren't they helping us?

"namra." I looked over to her, "yeah?" she asked looking down at the staircase. "they will be back soon."

she only nodded, agreeing with my statement. the both of us could hear the zombies running over to us while the other people from the group kept trying to open the door.

everyone could hear growling in the hallways and it was somewhat scary, I know that they weren't gonna go after me but it was still a crazy experience.

I soon felt my shoulder get pushed a little, I only turned to the side seeing as nayeon was walking down the stairs for some reason.

"what are you doing?" namra asked, noticing the girl as well. "I'm gonna try to get some time for us." was all she said before standing in the middle of the hallway.

I widened my eyes at that, running down while grabbing her arm "what do you mean? go up the stairs after the others." I told her making her just scoff.

"no way." this bitch. I widened my eyes even more. "what the fuck?"

"watch for yourself." she said, we saw the zombies in sight and nayeon decided to run slowly while screaming.

"come here you fucking zombies!"

why is she doing this. I could only stand there, watching after nayeon as the zombies soon ran past me after her.

they quickly caught up with her making her run down the stairs screaming.

it startled all of us, she didn't stop the zombies running up the stairs but she did get attention of a few of them.

I could hear a thud from downstairs that was followed by a scream, I couldn't help it and started running even with cheongsan and the others yelling after me to come back. I didn't look back tho.

I ran down the stairs as quickly as I could, soon  stopping at the sight in front of me.

it was nayeon that fell down the stairs, getting eaten by many zombies. no.. why did this have to happen...

I could only sit down, watching the bloody scene in front of me happen.

I guess I won't be coming back to the rooftop now.. I told myself as a tear escaped my eye.

I finally decided to post a chapter, it's honestly not the best but I hope y'all still like it <3