𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒃𝒘𝒆𝒃?

• ° • <<  Chester's POV >> • ° •

It has been 1,460 weeks since Parker had gone missing, aka 4 years, 6 months, 10 days, 17 hours, 25 minutes, 5 seconds and going. But anyway, who's counting?

All I was doing was laying in bed with a bored look on my face, even if my eyes aren't seen due to the sunglasses I was wearing, it wouldn't take an idiot to notice I was bored. My arms rested in between my head with my elbow above, my right leg was above my left, but I was simply having a staring contest with the ceiling.

My head turned to my phone on my desk beside my bed, a notification had rang from my messages.

I sat up and grabbed my phone, opening it and looking who the message was from.
It was from  Jack.

Jack was a friend of Parker's, who I now work with due my best friend disappearing without a single track of where.
We worked together, building up Parker's channel in YouTube, LuxuryPranks. Then we stepped up our game with a new channel, LuxuryLife, this has been the channel that Parker had been wanting to make in 4 years, but never had the chance to. Then I also made my own channel called LuxuryDark, it was a bit boring without Parker but eh- I made it work.

Yes, we informed the fans about Parker's disappearance and introduced Jack but they seemed a little sketchy about Jack, still do.

I pressed on the notification, directing me to our messages, not before putting the password on my phone that unlocked it.

Jack :)

Yo dude, you have an idea for a vid?

He had asked. I thought for a moment before replying.

No dude
Probs gonna update LuxuryDark tho. Found this new dating site on the darkbweb

Oh cool, good luck with that

Thanks man

I then stood up and moved to my desk where my laptop was resting, I pulled the chair and sat on it before pushing it back to the table; starting the laptop and grabbing my camera that was next to it.

As the laptop finally opened, I logged in my password before moving to the site. Honestly, I haven't really checked this site out yet.

After putting in some random codes in the url, I was directed to the dating site where I had to make my profile, just like any other LuxuryDark video, the page was black.

I just inputted my name, age, bio, and all that stuff that was needed before I was directed to the choices of men. Men this time. Just to give the fans a lil something.

As I looked at the people's bio, one person caught my eye. He looked... familiar...

Parker.

'Why the hell is Parker on this site!? Wait- PARKER IS ALIVE!??' I thought to myself, my eyes widening as I see the person that actually looks like Parker.

Then I pressed on his name, directing me to his profile.

First thing I read was his bio since his name was just simply put as 'Parker'.