𝑪𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍

• ° •  << Parker's POV >>  • ° •

Four years ago, I have been taken into some weird government, cult, or some shit like that. They have been creating their experiments on me, forcing me to drink poison and all. It still happens up till today.

Like any other normal day, I rested sitting on my bed with a not-so-broken laptop, given to me 3 years ago by my experimentalist. It was a gift given, he said I was being a 'good experiment'most of the time.

Though I wasn't aloud to visit most sites, the only sites I was practically allowed to view and interact with was the sites associated with the darkbweb and the black market.

So I didn't use the computer much, it basically was rested at the corner of the room for most of the times, a broken crack on the screen due to one time, throwing it as hard as I could on the wall, not long after another scientist had fixed it for me but leaving the crack on.

But yeah, they let me go and I settled in a broken abandoned house in the woods, far from all society, I was forced not to interact with someone in the community.

But of course, these assholes still visit me and do experiments at my basement just as I thought I was free.

Yeah, no, this is great. Living my best life.

I really wondered how my best friend was doing though, I haven't seen him in a while. It concerned me, along with his health.

So right now, I was scrolling through this dating site that a 'friend', another experiment being, had forced me to look into. It was a male dating site.

I made my profile when I was crying at night, forced me to drink another beaker of blue glowing goo, made my stomach hurt and biscally could feel it ripping itself apart. Couldn't shit for days.

I didn't change my bio, correction, I couldn't change my bio. It's just stuck as 'I'm sorry' for the rest of my existence.

A couple people had messaged me already, telling and asking me if I'm alone in my house or wanting to meet up, I simply left them on read as I didn't want to do anything with them, nor associate with them at the moment. Hey, I was just doing what I was instructed to do.

But then, as I was scrolling at the site to see people's profiles and weird ass bio's, one person had messaged me through 11:09 pm.

His name was Chester.

My best friend's name.

I clicked on the chat bubble that had a white text above on a red little circle, '73', it read.
Of course, I didn't click on the other profiles that had attempted to message me and flirt with me, I simply clicked on Chester's message.

"Hello" -11:09 PM

He said.
I clicked on his name, which was above the text, along with his profile picture which I did find familiar.

I was directed to his profile.

The regular name was seen, no bio was written, the age, the interests. And that's about it.

It was actually Chester.

I went back to the message he sent me, with the cursor hovering above the rectangular line that allowed me to send a message, all of the words in my head I wanted to tell him sounded depressed and I didn't want to make him worried.

I looked at the time, not realizing I was staring at the monitor. 15 minutes have past.

"Shit"  I mumbled to myself before pressing the chat box and replying the simplest way I could.