𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔

"I'm asking you out, duh"

"Okay...? So... are we a 'couple' now?"

"Not before a date. Actually, I'm not sure- but yeah I'm pretty sure I ask you to my boyfriend after a date"

"...No."

"??? What do you mean no??

"Ask me now. I wanna be your boyrfriend now"

"HEH????? BUT- IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE DAYS SINCE WE REUNITED??"

"Yeah so?"

"...
Fair point"

• ° •  << Parker's POV >>  • ° •

I found myself snuggled on Chester's chest with his arms wrapped around me. My hands gripping tightly on the fabric of his hoodie, on his waist. Although, I didn't realize I had been lost in my thoughts for over 15 minutes.

But we were just laid there. It was peaceful. And I got what I wanted in the end anyways.

I was fully aware Chester wasn't actually sleeping but still had his eyes closed. I pressed my head closer to his chest with my mind drifting away.

"When can we go on a date?" I blurted out with a mumble.

There was a pause of silence once again after that.

"I'm... not sure? When do you wanna?" Chester asked.

"Tomorrow? Later? I just really want us to be official since I need love and affection everyday- correction, every second. And you said this is how couples act? Aren't we automatically a couple if we act like this?" I muttered curiously.

But it made me think- am I even allowed to go outside? Since there's probably like, a thousand people and spies from the goverment who are looking for me? Wait- can't they track locations? OH SHIT- CHESTER-

"Whenever you want dude. I'm fine with whatever" Chester responded, I felt a small shrug coming from him.

I quietly let out a nervous laugh as my mind continued to race with thoughts.

Do I need to wear a mask outside so people won't recognize who I am? I mean, sure I've been gone for 4 years but c'mon. They probably still will... right? And there's probably some wanted posters about an experiment escaping from the lab.
I'm not sure, Chester and I haven't watched nor checked the news at all.

"Do you wanna go like... later night? Can dates take place at home?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, dates can take place at home. You wanna stay here instead?"

I nodded quickly. I heard a hum from Chester.

"Yeah, okay" Chester simply responded.
"You have any more questions you wanna ask?" He added.

"What do you mean?" I raised a brow as I tried my best to look up at him.

"Y'know... since you've mentioned you've forgotten almost everyting, I just figured, you don't know what people do on dates?"

"..."
Holy crap he's right. I don't know what people do on dates.

"I have no clue. Please explain"

"Well, dates are like a form of hanging out exept it's more special since you and your crush have already confessed feelings to each other. Then you both make the most of your date, ended up kissing and asking the person to be their girlfriend/boyfriend"

"Do you need to have feelings for the person you need to ask out, to be a real date?"

"Yeah, otherwise it'll just be hanging out. Well, if your crush accepts your feelings but your crush doesn't like you back, he/she/they are just using you for something"