Chapter 15:: At this point

Author's POV: 

Your body jolted up a little at the feeling of his lips on yours. You closed your eyes kissing him back and not much later, he pulled away staring at you. You gulped opening your eyes as you looked at him.
"Noona. You're not mad right?" He asked in a low voice as you smiled a little saying, "Do I look like I am?" 
He chuckled shaking his head as you smiled at him. He hugged you making you a little shy. 
"Noona, I really like you." He said as you smiled saying, "I know." You slowly raised your hands lightly touching his back as you gripped his shirt smiling. 
"Will you date me?" He asked as you said, "Don't you think you should've asked that before kissing me?" 
"So I'm asking it now." He said as you chuckled saying, "Depends.."
"You kissed me back." He said blankly as you said, "Fine." 

You pulled away from the hug staring at his face as he looked at you confused.
"You're being serious right now, right?" You asked as he looked at you in disbelief saying, "Of course!"
"Do you think I would be lying after giving you my first kiss.." He mumbled as you said, "That was your first kiss? That wasn't even a kiss."
"Then what is? Show me." He said as you scoffed flicking his forehead making him his forehead saying, "Noona!" 
"Watch your mouth! You unholy kid.." You said shaking his head as he said, "Sure grandma."
"Do you have a death wish?!" You asked as he chuckled shaking his head. You sighed looking away and said, "Better be good to me then."
"You too, you know." He spoke as you said, "I'm good naturally! You don't need to tell that to me." He chuckled nodding. You smiled holding his hand as he looked at you happily before looking away.

---Time skip

"Go in!" You said to Taehyung who sighed saying, "Why are you trying to shoo me away to sleep... we just started dating!" He said as you held his mouth staring at him wide-eyed. He smiled looking at you and removed your hands saying, "Noona, are you that scared?"
"No... I mean, it's awkward." You said as he scoffed saying, "what is?"
"It's not like you can't date me or something." He said as you replied, "I know! I also know our families wouldn't even bother much if we date but... it's not about them. It's about Mina and Junho. They'll murder us." You said as he laughed saying, "You're scared of them?"
"Of course! They're worse than monsters." You said as he smiled ruffling your hair making you look at him weirdly. 
"How cute." He said as you rolled your eyes saying, "How annoying!" He chuckled as you smiled a little.

"Let's go sleep now. We have to get up early." You said as he replied, "It'd be good if we could stay here again. Like.. only you and me!" 
"Oh, my- Omo! Omo! You pervert!" You said gasping loudly looking at him wide-eyed as if he said something too crazy for your ears to hear. He looked at you confused but smirked realizing what you were thinking.
"Noona. Are you sure you're not all over me? What are you imagining?" He asked as you asked, "What?"
"I meant that we could cook and eat together but you seem to think of something else like.." His voice trailed off as you smacked his head saying, "Shut up. You shouldn't even say these things! You're still a kid." 
"And you're not?" He asked as you glared at him making him thin his lips.

"Go to bed!" You said pushing him inside his room as you walked away quickly while Taehyung tried not to laugh.
"But she's really weird... she brought up that first," Taehyung spoke scratching his neck with a desperate face as he got inside.

--Next morning

"Taehyungah! You're awake. Come here, son. Eat up!" Your mom said as Taehyung sat at the dining table. He looked here and there searching for you and a wide smile appeared on his lips as he saw you coming towards him with a bowl and chopsticks.
"Here." You said serving the bowl and chopsticks in front of him. You looked at him and whispered, "Did you sleep well?" He nodded smiling as you giggled getting up. You were about to walk away but you felt a hand grab yours making you look behind surprised to see him looking at you with a grin.
"Yah!" You whispered trying not to giggle as he smiled saying, "You look pretty~"
"I know~," You said but suddenly, he left your hand looking away awkwardly glancing at you as you looked at him confused but your eyes widened as you saw your mom entering.