CHAPTER SEVEN

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

We walk up the stairs and McGonagall gives an intro.
"Trevor!" A boy named Neville walks up and grabs his toad. And mumbles a sweet 'sorry' as McGonagall walks off to what I later lean to be The Great Hall.

"So it's true then!"

Oh no Draco don't start...

"What they're saying on the train is true. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts!" Venom lacing his lips. Honestly they should give him an award for being dramatic. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." He says gesturing to the boys behind him.

"And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He says proudly. Ron slips a snort out of his nose.

"Think my names funny do you?! No need to guess yours! Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe! You must be a Weasley." I send a glare at Draco telling him to back off Ron.

He turns back to Harry. "You'll soon find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. I wouldn't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." He says glancing at Ron who looks down.

I pat Ron's back and whisper to him "If Draco says one more word about you I'm gonna kill him." He gives me a small smile. And we tune back into the conversation.

Harry looks at Dracos  outstretched hand, then says, "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." Looking Draco directly in the eye. McGonagall comes back and taps Draco on the shoulder with a scroll. He leaves,thank goodness. I know he wants to impress his father but did he have to go that far?

"They're ready for you now." McGonagall says as she leads us to the Great Hall.

This is gonna be epic.