CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Purple: Love
Pink: Embarrassed/ Flattered
Yellow: Happy
Orange: annoyed/frustrated
Red: angry/furious
Green: Envy/Jealousy
Y/H/C : calm/neutral
Blue: sad/distressed
Gray: confused
Dark red: scared/ terrified
White: mixed emotions

"You guys got to eat. You're going to need your strength today."

"I'm not hungry." We both say.

"Good luck today, Potter, Scamander. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." I smile as him, and oddly enough he smiles back. Then he walks away limping and Harry and I both notice it.

"That explains the blood." He starts

"B-blood? What blood?"

"Didn't you see? He had a gash in his leg last night."

"I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Harry interrupts me.

Personally I think that the wimpy Professor Quirrel let it in. I make eye contact with Quirrel and he immediately breaks it. I return my focus to their conversation.

"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants."

Suddenly mine, and Harry's owls enter the Great Hall. They're both carrying a very large, long parcel. And they drop it off at the table.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?"
"Mail...but we never get mail."
"Who cares! Lets open it!"

We peal the paper off our packages to reveal broomsticks.

"They're broomsticks!"

"Thats not just any broomstick, Harry!"
"They're Nimbus 2000s!"

They learn so young." The Weasley twins chorus walking past us, as i finish Ron's sentence for him.

We notice Professor McGonagall up at the head table, stroking Hedwig and Nixx as She smiles and nods.

Later on, inside a Quidditch tower. The team is marching towards the starting gate. We reach it and stop, behind a closed double door.

"Scared, Harry? Sis?"

Oliver called me 'sis' and I don't know why. Although, most people call me sis, the Weasleys, Lee, Oliver, Draco, and Mione.

Harry's answer for both of us.

" That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game."

"What happened Ollie?"

"Er, I don't really remember. I took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later."

"Well that helps! Thanks!" I say frustrated. I feel my hair glow orange as Harry gives me a warning.

"Sorry sis." Oliver says as he gives me a soft side hug.

"It's alright. I feel my hair shrinking back into a bright yellow waiting for the game to start.

The doors start to open and  we mount our brooms and zoom out onto the enormous pitch. Im excited especially with my favorite Lee Jordan, as the commentator.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!! The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game."

"Now I want I nice clean game...from all of you!"

"The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game."

"Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, Y/n Scamander, zooms past the Slytherins towards their goal! She throws the ball, and scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!"

From afar, I can see.  Flint dodge people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops.  Suddenly Oliver appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares.

" Johnson and Y/n pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score. Y/n takes it, throws, and once again scores!"
I hear Lee announce.

"Give me that!" I look over to see Flint smack a bludger into Oliver. Soon after he sends Angelina flying into a tower. My hair is glowing red and I can feel it.

I zoom across the field to get the quaffed when suddenly my broom starts shaking like crazy. I look around me to see Harry about 5 feet away from me doing the same. I look to the stands to see Quirrel not breaking eye contact with our brooms. I swear he's going to be the death of me.

My hands start slipping and I only have one arm on the stick. Once again, I look over to see Harry doing the same.

I look back to the stand and see Quirrel fall over I try getting back on my broom and succeed. As Harry goes off for the snitch. I chase after the quaffel I grab it, and score.

"Another 10 points for Gryffindor! Our new seeker Y/n is on fire!"

I look down to see Harry flop on the ground I fly down to make sure he's okay then I hear,

"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch! Gryffindor wins!" I stop in mid air to applaud my best friend when suddenly a bludger knocks me off my broom. Thank god I was only 10 feat in the air so it wasn't bad.  I run over and give Harry a huge hug.

"Good job Harry! You did it! You caught the snitch!"

"Thanks Y/n! You did great too!" Fred pulls me out of the hug and lifts me onto his back.

"Great job sis!"
"Couldn't have done it without ya!" The twins say.

"Thanks Gred and Forge." Molly always called them that, so I called them that. Molly is a main part of my life because my father is an Auror, and my mother, well I don't even know what she does, I guess I never cared enough to ask...

All I know is that my father is going to be real proud of me.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/N

I feel like this chapter is really bad  lol. I hope you enjoyed it <33