Chapter 14: Never

Vaughn Miguel

When I made sure that she was alright, I stepped out and got what she wanted. From the plan b to a full menu from Jesse's. Ngayon ay narito kami sa kusina, we're sitting around the kitchen island counter, that is currently full of different food. She was munching everything she can reach, habang ako ay nakaupo sa tabi niya, well, not quite, dahil may isang upuan sa pagitan namin. I cannot be too close to her.

I should've left after I brought back the things that she asked for, but I just couldn't. I don't wanna feel like an åsshole after I...you know her. So, here I am, playing on my phone while she eats. I just finished a burger, after that I fiddled with my phone so I don't look at her and get bad ideas.

"What is that game?" Narinig kong tanong niya.

"Call Of Duty." Sagot ko habang binabaril ang isang kalaban gamit ang sniper. Naka-camp ako sa tapat ng bintana ng second floor ng bahay dito sa NukeTown. My favorite map.

"Ayos pala ang mga modernong mga bagay." I heard her whisper. "I don't use phones like that because it can be easily tracked—"

"Please don't tell me about your criminal things. It's bad enough that I am keeping you here, mas malala lang kung malalaman ko kung anong mga ginagawa mo." I said, my eyes are still on my device.

I heard her chuckle softly.

"Fair enough...but  number one rule to being a good criminal, do not ever rely on modern technology."

Napailing na lang ako. I can still hear her chewing and I can feel her stare....on my phone as I continue to play.

"Move to the right tapos angle mo ng medyo mataas 'yung nguso noong rifle. Sureball na headshot 'yan."

Dahan-dahan akong napatingin sa kanya. Her gray eyes were on me, habang nakataas ang kanyang halos kulay kapeng kilay.

"What?" Tanong niya bago siya dumampot ng french fries. "Do it, bago ka pa mamatay." Dagdag niya at tuluyang sinubo ang fries.

Kunot noo kong ginawa ang sinabi niya.

And the enemy was dead with a clean shot to the head. We won because we only needed one more kill, and because of me, we got it.

Napalunok ako bago ako dahan-dahan na lumingon sa kanya. I just noticed na naka-bun ang kanyang pulang buhok habang nakasuot siya ng fresh pair of shorts and shirt. I did my best to not let my gaze linger on the hickeys I left on her collarbone. Nakikita ko iyon dahil mababa ang collar noong t-shirt niyang suot.

"H-Have you shot anyone with a sniper....?" Alanganin kong tanong, hindi ko alam kung bakit tinanong ko iyon....well, dapat hindi na ako nagtanong pa dahil hindi ako handang marinig ang kung ano mang masamang sagot niya.

She nibbled on her lower lip for a moment.

"....I've had intense training, dahil naging parte ako ng Scout Sniper Platoon under Surveillance and Target Acquisition of the U.S Marines. I did one tour in Iraq, and was the only woman out of ten scouts." She answered.

I gave her a stare full of suspicion.

Keep in mind that this woman is a Class A Criminal. Which means that her usual trait is carefulness. So, may tendency siya na hindi basta-bastang sumagot sa mga invasive o personal na mga tanong. It could lead me to finding something that she doesn't want me to know about. Ang pagiging careful din niya ay ang naging susi kung bakit sa tagal ay ngayon lang siya nahuli. Kamila is also a woman who likes to play games. So that is why l feel very suspicious that she just answered my question right off the bat.

"Kung totoo 'yung sinabi mo at hindi iyon parte ng isang fake identity, why turn into a criminal? You could've been a war hero with a purple heart, and yet you chose to be the villain. Is it because of the money?"

Inaasahan ko na mabibigla siya o maalarma sa tanong ko subalit nagkabit balikat lamang siya at umabot muli ng french fries, at isinubo iyon. I inhaled sharply when she leaned closer. I can smell her natural feminine scent and her body wash—it has a sweet and flowery scent. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"First off I told you about my time as a scout sniper because I wanted you to know that I am not all bad like you think.....that once upon a time, nagka-chance ako na magkaroon ng normal na buhay, pero hindi ko iyon pinili dahil alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi talaga iyon para sa akin." Deretso niyang sagot, her gray eyes never left mine.

Napalunok ako. I honestly do not know if she's lying or not...but it felt like she told me the truth.

"Bakit?" I asked.

She smirked after she swallowed what she was chewing. She then moved away and picked up her fork and continued digging into the salad that was in front of her.

"Well that's a question for another day, don't you think?" Sagot niya habang ngumunguya ng dahon na may dressing.

I gripped my phone in my hand and looked away. Maybe Kuya Simon was right...we may know almost everything about this woman's life on our database...but she is still a....mystery. A question mark, and a pretty face with an unknown substantial background.

And if that's true, she is more dangerous than we think and she's hiding bigger things.

I am really in deep trouble because I slept with her, and I barely have the self control to stop myself from pulling her upstairs again and doing unimaginable things to her body.

My cøck twitched. Pudging shît.

Napailing lang ako bago ko ibinulsa ang aking cellphone. I must stay away from this woman and must resist her kahit pakiramdam ko ay hindi ko kaya.

"I wonder what cüm tastes like, can I try yours?"

Nasamid ako at sunod-sunod na napaubo. My cheeks heated up and my díck strained at the image of her on her knees and waiting for my cóck in her mo—

"I told you, it's never gonna happen again." Mariin kong sagot at sinamaan siya nang tingin.

She just seductively bit her lower lip.

"Sabi nga ni Justin Barber—or Piper—or whatever the hell that guy's last name is—he said, Never Say Never."

I clenched my jaw.

"Never gonna happen again." Mas mariin kong sagot. "Mas lalong hindi matapos mo sa aking sabihin ang kung ano mang sinabi mo kanina."

She just gave me a charismatic smirk and nipped on the plastic fork that she was holding.

"Sino ka ba talaga, Kamila?"

She didn't utter a word, she just looked at me with 'ƒúck-me-eyes.' and my manhood is already furious.

"You're hiding something, I can feel it."

"You know what I can feel, Agent Del Russo?" She asked after she pulled the fork from between her swollen lips. "I can feel that you are gonna eat your words and me, too."

My back straightened up and my cheeks heated up. No matter how much I deny it, my mouth watered at the thought. I haven't got the chance to taste her because my cóck is too eager to have her püssy.

"You will not be able to resist me." Smug niyang sabi.

"Sad for you, I actually can resist you because there are other women out there." I answered.

Nawala ang ngisi niya. I took the opportunity to walk and stand close to her.

"Hindi mo kaya." She said.

"Oh, you think you're special?"

Nagsalubong ang kanyang mga kilay at unti-unting nagdilim ang kanyang mga mata. I smirked.

"I will fúck and eat them in a way that you will never experience, Kamila or whoever you are. You're just my first experience, doesn't mean you have to be the last."

Her gray eyes were fiery with anger, halos mamuti na ang kanyang kamao sa higpit ng hawak niya sa plastik na tinidor. Bago pa niya iyon matarak sa leeg ko ay mabilis akong naglakad palabas.