Chapter 27: Royally Screwed

Kamila

"Yeah, I can't come in for a couple more days...something came up...yeah, gagamitin ko ang leave ko." Naririnig kong sabi niya mula sa labas ng banyo. He had to make a phone call to his work after niya akong dalhin at linisan dito sa banyo. I am now in the tub and my body is currently submerged in the warm and relaxing water. My hair is tied in a messy bun and I am currently holding a pint of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.

Maya-maya ay bumukas ang pintuan, sandali ko naman na nakagat ang kutsara. He's just dressed in a tight boxers, and even then, he's still a fine åss man. He looks way better than those underwear models that you often see on underwear packages. Every ridges and corners of Miguel's body is virile, and don't even get me started with his stupidly handsome face.

And he may have my full submission and he may dominate me inside the bed, but outside this man is still my servant.

"Can you get more lavender bath gel?" Utos ko sa kanya matapos kong sumubo muli ng ice cream.

He nodded.

"You're such a submissive, Miguel." Nang-aasar kong sabi sa kanya, because whenever I ask him and tell him to do something, wala siyang reklamo.

"Submissive is a strong word, how about under?" Sagot niya.

It's my turn to laugh.

He doesn't get offended by jokes or terms like that. It doesn't threaten his masculinity and I think that is so fúcking attractive. Nang dumaan siya sa gilid ko ay kinagat ko ang kutsara sa aking bibig, and then ginamit ko ang libre kong kamay upang hampasin ang kanyang matambok na pwetan.

"Ow," Daing niya at huminto sa gilid ko. Pinaningkitan niya ako ng mga mata.

"Tångina, ang tigas ng pwet mo." Sabi ko.

"It's because I eat a lot of protein and I train my glutes—"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, gym bro."

He shook his head at me, bago siya naglakad patungo sa sink. He crouched down and looked for the bath gel inside the cabinets under the sink. Hindi naman nagtagal ay nahanap niya ang gel, he poured it while I eat some more ice cream.

"Give me some." Sabi niya nang makasubo ako ng another spoonful of the sweet and cold treat.

"Okay," I replied and scooped some, pero nagulat ako nang halikan niya ako. He bit my lower lip causing me to part my mouth. He took that chance to delve his velvety and hot tongue inside my mouth and licked all the ice cream from my oral cavity.

When he pulled away, my eyes were wide and I was flushed.

"Hm, that's good." Tatango-tango lang niyang sabi matapos niyang umayos ulit ng tayo.

"You're so malandi."

"And you're so conyo."

I rolled my eyes at him.

When the water was already bubbling, he closed the lid of the gel container. He walked back to the bathroom sink and put it there. Matapos noon ay naglakad siya pabalik sa akin at lumusong na din sa malaking tub. Pumwesto siya sa kabilang dulo at pinapatong niya sa kanyang mga hita ang akin, upang hindi niya ako madaganan. He relaxed his back against the marbled material and rested his arms on the opposite sides of the tub, his muscled arms flexed a bit and the manly dark hairs in his pits showed. Okay, ang sherep-sherep ng view.

And somehow, the scratches and hickeys that I left on his chests and neck made him ten thousand times hotter. Wala sa loob na napasubo akong muli ng ice cream.