Chapter 22: Something Else

Kamila

"Don.'t. Even. Mention. It." Mariin kong sabi sa kanya habang hinihingal akong nakahiga sa tabi niya. My sweat sticks on the cold granite tiles against my back.  Even now that he is no longer inside me, my flesh is still warm and pulsating. Sandali ko naman na ipinikit ang aking mga mata dahil nasilaw ako ng bahagya sa ceiling lights.

"Mention what?" Mababakas ang kalokohan sa kanyang tono, kaya naman lumingon ako sa kanya. When I trained my sharp gaze on him, the bastard was smiling like a fool. His hair was damp and disheveled, his chees are pink, and that playfulness was very evident in his green eyes.

"Get that smug smile off of your lips, Miguel." Inis kong sabi sa kanya.

His pearl white teeth showed when he grinned wider.

"Miguel, tångina ah!" Pinalo ko ang kanyang matigas na dibdib.

Tumawa lang ang loko. Itinukod ko naman ang aking siko at bumaling sa kanya.

"Hindi na mauulit 'yun, I swearrr. It was the heat of the moment. You were just so hot...and goddåmnit, why am I even defending myself?! You wanted to breed me!"

His chuckle turned into a choking sound.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, bîtch." Nang-aasar kong sabi. My cheeks are still red. " It was the heat of the moment for both of us..."

"But admit it, it was...hot..."

Napalunok naman ako, my cheeks reddened even more.

"Y-Yeah, b-but—"

Napasinghap naman ako nang umibabaw siya sa akin. The veins in his muscled arms popped out when he got into a push up position on top of me. He did that so his massive weight won't squish me down.

"There is no 'but', gattina." He said as he looked me in the eye. Our faces were still a good few inches apart but I could smell his minty breath. "If that shît turns you on so-freaking-what? There is no shame in that. You're not harming me or anyone." My breath hitched when he wrapped his hand around my throat.  "Besides, whatever nasty shît that we did turns me on very much.." He seductively whispered, ramdam ko ang unti-unting pagtigas ng kanyang pagkalalaki sa aking hita.

Napalunok ako. I was speechless. I love it when he blushes, but I love it more when he makes me blush with his open and dominant side.

"Do you understand, gattina...hm?" He asked and pressed a kiss on my parted lips.

"Yes." I replied as I looked into his dark green orbs.

He hummed before he leaned in showered kisses on my jawline until he reached my ear.

"Yes, what?" He whispered.

"Yes, daddy." I replied with no shame or guilt.

His stubbles pricked my skin when he pressed his lips on my jugular. I then felt him smirk against my skin.

"That's my good girl."

My kitty fúcking purred at his praise.

I feel free because this is our world. Our world where there are no prying eyes or has a say but me and him. Our world where he gets to be him and I get to be me; a willing victim of pleasure and a submissive.

I hated giving up into submission because for me it meant weakness, but with Miguel,

It's far from that. Submitting to him feels liberating and fúcking exhilarating every-dåmn-time.

In the span of fifteen days, he made me hate him, like him, and willingly fúcking kneel and bend for him. It's scary in a way because never in my life have I felt all that before.