Chapter 47: A Cream-Filled Donut

Hii, this is for my girlies who have been feeling anxious and worried about what's happening in the world or something about their lives lately. I hope this helps take your mind off the stress just for a little while. Please stay safe always. Love you, roses! 💛

***

Kamila

Nakaluhod siya sa pagitan ng aking malawak na nakabukang mga hita. His left hand was between us and massaging my clît, habang ang isa naman niyang kamay ay nilalamas ang aking kaliwang dibdib.

I opened my hooded eyes and watched him. He was kissing my breasts like it was his first time ever tasting it. Napasabunot ako sa kanyang buhok nang ilang beses niyang pinaraan ang kanyang mainit na dila sa matigas na tuktok ng aking kanang dibdib. His eyes were closed and he was groaning while he was súcking my swollen and hard nipple.

"Oh, god, Miguel.." Napahalinghinghing ako nang mas lumalim ang kanyang bawat pag-ulos. His finger is now pinching my swollen bundle of nerves. God. I am so hørny that I can feel my juice dripping down my inner thigh. Habang gumagawa na nang malaswang ingay ang bawat paglabas-masok niya!

"I'm gonna come." I told him. That delicious pleasure in my lower belly starts to intesify.

"Not yet." he growled after he released my nipple with a 'pop.' Basa na ng kanyang mainit na laway ang aking dibdib habang may mga marka siyang iniwan sa paligid noon. Napaawang ang mga labi ko nang isampay niya ang aking mga binti sa kanyang mga balikat.

"Fuck!" My eyes rolled back and I shut my eyes tight when he took that chance to fúck me faster! He was going so deep his balls were slapping against my entrance! My heart was racing and I felt like my body was set on fire!

He then reached for my clît again.

My mind was so hazy with pleasure. He's all over me to the point that I don't know where to focus anymore! He's fúcking me so good that I know that I am about to burst again.

"Don't come. You wait for daddy."

I whimpered in agony. That electric current of pleasure just spread all over my body and shot down to my core, pushing me closer to the freakin edge. My hair is splayed out on the pillow, I am sweaty all over, and my throat is already dry from moaning but I couldn't stop!

"Please, can I come?" I asked desperately and opened my eyes.

It was a fúcking mistake because the sight of him alone is enough to make me come.

His hair was wet, his left big hand was holding my ankle while his right hand was massaging my clît. His face was red and sweaty. Every muscle of his body was rigid and taut. Nakaawang ang kanyang mga labi habang pinapanood niya ang pag-alog ng aking mga dibdib

Suddenly, that delicious pressure in my lower belly became unbearable. It pushes more, and more, and more until I feel like I need to release.

"Do not come." He commanded in a rough tone when he felt me clech around him.

I want to obey him but it's so hard.

"Please, daddy." I whimpered. I am getting so desperate.

He groaned.

"No. you wait for me."

"Please, please, I will do anything, just please let me come, daddy." I begged him. His jaw clenched and his eyes darkened even more.

"No. I said, you wait."

Mas lalong rumahas ang kanyang mga ulos, so much so that the bed was already creaking.

His abs were flexing as he pistoned his hips. Napapikit ako at napakapit ang dalawa kong mga kamay sa bedsheet, because oh, my god, I can feel him in the deepest part of me, the veins of his massive cøck was brushing my walls, his huge length feels so good as he fills me relentlessly, and his fingers on my bundle of nerves!