Monologue

What's going on why is London in flames, Catherine thinks as she runs and as she hesitated she stopped and saw there was rain to stop, what happened; said Catherine. " Am I in a whole another wonderland? " thought Catherine, and as she her mother she heard Catherine what are you doing here? You could've gotten injured and wounded from the flames, mother asked Catherine? What are you doing here, I am in your dream to relive this madness from causing a nightmare for you, said her mother; now look how much you grown I wished I was ok and was living right now, so I could live and see how much you are developing, mother why did you have to leave me? Asked Catherine, I loved you so much and I never wanted you to go, well that's another story to tell you or you can ask your father that, and Catherine was tearing up, and her mother wiped her tears, now I need to tell you there is going to be a time in your life that you are going to get by, said her mother. Like what? Asked Catherine. Like like, and her mother didn't know how to put it, like almost taking the title of what you're father has, "kinda like what Sarah has ? " asked Catherine? No silly you're friend is only a assistant and took that part when her father felt that it was time, now you're job is big your the next in line to be the guard dog of the Queen. Said her mother. I am said Catherine, I mean father told me but he never said it was good, that is because he isn't doing his job good, said her mother, what said Catherine, nothing, but I can see you as the perfect guard dog. Said her mother . Thanks said Catherine , and Catherine hugged her mother.