The arrangement

Amid to the point where Sarah was proposed to Andrew.Catherine was proposed right after Sarah left and accepted it. And Alison was proposed right after it was the evening and lights were on the Eiffel Tower and also accepted it. And as the king was excited and was helping the sons to set up the wedding and as the girls were finding their wedding dresses and their looks for the special day. And there was beautiful dresses that were overpriced, or dresses that weren't so wow , or dresses meant for princesses so the royal tailor made the girls their own beautiful wedding dresses and their own veil and would give each girl a bouquet and the Royal wedding arrangement specialist and they had their wedding all planned out and they were making invitations and the girls got presents from the king everyday until the royal wedding. And one valuable present was valuables that the queen had before she died, and they would take moments where they would travel for a week back and forth and back there and here were counting down until the royal wedding.
And as they had time they would hangout too and find places to throw their wedding. And where to throw the party and what kind of cake they would have for the wedding. And they would be living the same thing on repeat and used their time to practice some stuff and partied to celebrate, and one time Andrew had a surprise for Sarah and he took her to a beautiful place downtown and after she was back with Andrew they practiced the piano and were playing some board games, and as Sarah and Andrew was done they all got ready for bed and then was dreaming about how it will be soon.
And the girls were packing up because they were going to have the wedding in Belgium. And in a beautiful castle, and the girls took the train that was a private train and as they got there they got a car and went to the castle and unpacked their stuff in their room, and as Sarah unpacked everything she remembered she had inside was a package from father saying don't open until the day of your wedding. And the girls had the rings and kept them safe. And was having a bachelorette party and were ordering ice cream and were playing games, and they were watching movies and they went to bed.