The Royal wedding

On the morning as the girls woke up in a fancy castle in Belgium they started getting ready and Sarah opened what her father got for her wedding and as she opened it she saw the jewelry mother wore on her wedding and read the note her father left inside. My dear Sarah, I would love to congratulate you on this special day by this special gift it's a special jewelry mother wore at her wedding and she wore it and had a beautiful makeup done and Alison had a cute makeup and Catherine had a natural makeup and Sarah had braided hair that connected at the back and curled the remaining end parts of the hair and had some floral accessories and had a v shaped top that showed half of the cleavage with a elegant lace and off the shoulder short lace sleeves , and she wore her beautiful lace sparkly veil and wore on top of the veil her tiara the skirt was a ballgown , made up of two layers, and Alison had her hair curled and she wore a opened sweetheart top with angelic lace and with a angelic ballroom skirt and a angelic lace on the skirt too , and the sleeves were also off the shoulder and they were to short and were elegant off the shoulder short sleeves and the sleeves contained of some angelic lace and there were from the sleeves draped cape . And wore a beautiful veil on top was her tiara, and Catherine wore a bustier dress that has a glittering floral pieces on the cleavage area and some beautiful glittering embroidery and some beautiful embroidered sleeves and some beautiful embroidery on the ballroom skirt. And the ballroom skirt was made up of two layers like Sarah's dress, and Catherine wore a accented floral piece instead of her veil and had her hair in a beautiful bun, and she had a beautiful veil too. Catherine wished her father would been here to memorize the special day of her life but at the same time he put her in the mess. And as the girls were going down after they were ready to the ceremonial area, they were riding in style and was in a limo , and as the girls all had beautiful flowers and walked down the aisle as a princess the guests were stunned by how much beauty the girls had , and as they exchanged rings to each other and they were then having their kiss they started to go the reception area to party. And one of the nobles said king Williams is that the wives of your sons. Yes said king Williams I absolutely love them to my heart and they were good suitors they were with my sons when needed they helped see the truth in the dark of my sons in the dark times . And they are beautiful answered duchess Lilian, thanks my grace, no problem. And as they had danced with each other Catherine whispered " they're talking about us James , it's ok replied James they are talking about how we all are good together whispered James " and as they all danced afterwards they were then getting ready for catching the bouquet and the girls threw the bouquet, and Sarah had thrown her beautiful delicate rose assorted flowers, and the lady of the court of Germany caught the bouquet, and Catherine thew her beautiful assorted flowers with deep red roses and some beautiful lilies and some lilacs to pop the bouquet. And the duchess of the Italian line caught her bouquet and Alison threw a beautiful assorted bouquet with pretty colors of lilies and lilacs and some chrysanthemum's and some pink hydrangeas , and some yellow roses was thrown and was caught by the lady of the spring valley. And she was then going with Sarah and Andrew and Catherine and James and they all left to the limo and said goodbye to the guests and then the limo driver went to get some stuff and then Andrew said they all went to the castle as full pledged princesses, Andrew said Sarah I mean it's true and they all said they all lived happily ever after , the end.