The announcement of the morning

And as the girls were ready for the day they went downstairs, and Catherine sat down. Girls I need to talk with the both of you and Sarah I need to talk with your father/ Sebastian today about this, said Catherine's father/ ciel, ok replied Sarah. Catherine, Sarah can you come with me after breakfast said Catherine's father/ciel. And so they did and ciel said " girls I don't know how to put it but , but what asked Catherine. I don't know if you know but you're getting married to some princes, princes of what asked Sarah. What kind of kingdom are they from, there in the kingdom of Paris. And the girls were hesitated for a minute and remembered that they had the party there . What's wrong, oh nothing father said Catherine. We just heard them before . Replied Sarah, Yes those are them the ones you heard about. Said ciel , now the king also asked a favor for you girls , and that is to see to bring someone else you know or think is fit for the 3rd prince . Wait there are there three princes asked Catherine. Yes replied ciel now I suggest packing your things and find the person you know. And Sarah please bring your father and tell him that I need a talk. Certainly replied Sarah and as the girls left Sarah said dad I think that while I was talking with Catherine's father he told me to tell you to go see him , oh ok said Sarah's father, and Sarah and Catherine packed their stuff and saw that they had a train ticket for them going to Paris and the girls packed what they needed and all their fancy clothes and shoes. And they went to go out for a bit before they have a taste of what being a princess is like. And when Alison saw them she said what are you up to? Nothing much, packing, said the girls packing why ? asked Alison . Last night Catherine heard her father talking to a king and it was about us getting married to one of the 3 princes and he wants another girl to come with us and who feels that their ready and capable of marrying a prince. Said the girls, I'm coming said Alison. Wait why you're going to be married, I don't care I am your best friends is that right, best friends stay together and have the same strength of the things we need to go through as friends, Said Alison. And Alison was packing her stuff then after they went to her house and her parents that were new said it must be so nice to be with someone who will be a prince and the girls said yes we quite agree, and then the girls went to the manor after Alison was done packing and got her train ticket and Catherine got her ticket and luggage in the carriage and Sarah had talked with her father and he said was it ok if ur daughter goes with my daughter to Paris to marry a prince. And i accepted it because I wanted you to get out of your comfort zone and try something new Sarah. And as Sebastian hugged Sarah he said I'm sure going to miss you and Sarah said the same thing and got her things and ticket to go with Catherine and Alison I guess it's a goodbye, and after Sarah said goodbye she said I'm going to make sure to send letters to you father. And then they left and they went to the train station and used their ticket and their passport . and got their luggage and got on with their luggage and Sarah said to Catherine I'm going to miss you London and Catherine said do you think people are going to better than my father? We don't know and then as soon when the girls got inside the train station inside of Paris, and they passed security they waited to be picked up and when their ride came the red carpet came rolling down and the limo came and the limo driver said this is for Sarah, Catherine and plus one and Alison said excuse me I came with them my name is Alison, ok thank you and the girls got in and the limo driver packed up their luggage in the trunk and erased plus one to Alison . And then he went inside the car and drove them into the grand palace, and the royal announcer told the king that the girls are here and he saw them and he went to see if the princes were ready and then when they were outside the king and the princes said you must be the girls welcome you all look beautiful of course and it must had been a long trip to take from London to here, it wasn't that long your highness said Catherine. And he said let me introduce you girls to my 3 sons the oldest prince parker, loves reading and wants to explore and wants the love you find in books like Romeo and Juliet, my middle son prince Andrews loves all things music and art and loves going out of the comfort zone and my youngest son prince James loves any kind of animals and traveling, never felt what love is . And the king shared to the princes who these girls are this is Catherine she is having multiple of zero feelings and this is Sarah this is Catherine's best friend she helps a lot and loves music too. And this is and the limo driver said it's Alison your highness, Alison and she is one of the best friends that Catherine and Sarah had, and they came from London and they went inside the palace and the servants gave Sarah and the girls a new look right after they washed up from the smell of traveling and Sarah wore a beautiful light purple ballgown with some gold accents and it had an off the shoulder sleeves that was completely made out of tuelle and the top was sweetheart shaped top and the ballgown and she was wearing a pair of lavender heels and she had styled professionally and beautifully and Sarah had it a two braided connected at the back and the ends were curled and Catherine wore a light pink dress that had no sleeves but a waisted bow tie at the back and her skirt part was fluffy and beautiful . And she wore some pink heels and Catherine had her hair done very professionally and beautifully and Catherine had her hair curled Alison wore a beautiful light blue dress that was just like Sarah,s but it was beautiful and there some silver and pink accents and Alison had her hair done professionally and beautifully and she had her hair wavy and she wore some beautiful heels that were light blue and they had diamond on it. And after the girls were done they went down to have dinner with the prince.