The date as we promised

And as everyone was getting ready for the royal breakfast they were filled with the questions of the day and as Alison was going downstairs she was wearing a white floral dress with some sandals and a pink bandanna on her hair and parker wore some casual stuff and Catherine said Alison looks like she is going out and Sarah agreed . And after breakfast Alison took Parker's hand and went around the royal gardens and was talking to each other and then parker took her to all the artsy area in town and to the town's park, and Andrew surprised Sarah and was playing the piano together and then went to the Eiffel Tower at night and had some fancy dinner, and James had painted a portrait of Catherine and him and she loved it as much as she loved him , and they went to the greenhouse and was watching a movie and ordered dinner. And Sarah was going to a symphony with Andrew. And she wore one of her best dresses. And the king was busy in his office having to take care of calls about the upcoming party and about the speech of his boys. And he would get calls about the girls being with the boys, and parker went to a diamond store to buy a diamond ring for Alison and he promised her that she would get proposed on top of the Eiffel Tower and have a most beautiful wedding ring , and he was proposing tomorrow and James went to get a ring too and was getting a beautiful ring for the proposal, and as Sarah was with Andrew she had the most beautiful time with him until Andrew,s ex from school said hi Andrew baby what you doing and who is bitch . Excuse me I'm not a bitch you're jealous that I'm hot and I'm going to marry him soon and Andrew said ladies settle down and Sarah said settle down with this no I don't think so. And Sarah called a carriage to take her back to the palace and she said it's me when they were scanning the security system and as the gates open she went to her room and started to change her beautiful dress and was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top with some light blue washed mom jeans and she wore some black laced heels and wore her hair in a bun and wore some sunglasses and booked a ticket to go back to London, and she wrote to her friends I'm going back. And she went to the train station and got on the train to London and wrote before she got on the train " dad I'm coming back I can't deal with this bullshit " and as she got back she was crying in her dad's arms and said father he never loved me Andrew loved me he was all lovey and dovey but a stupid slut came up one night and accused me of a bitch. And as she went home she wore her black flats and off the shoulder short puff sleeve and the dress was a cottagecore dress that was black and she wore a apron around her skirt and wore a white bandanna on her hair and was going back to her regular life. Meanwhile back in Paris Andrew's ex said now that bitch is gone you want to have some two on two baby and Andrew shoved his ex away right as about as she was going to kiss her he slapped her and said SARAH'S A BITCH NO SHE'S NOT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER , AND BESIDES UNLIKE YOU SHE HAS NATURAL BEAUTY AND A GOOD HEART AND IS LOVING, AND GIFTED YOUR THE BITICH AND YOUR A SLUT I SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN WITH YOU . And Andrew went and tried finding Sarah but he never found her until he found a letter in his brothers room saying I'm going back, and he said James where are the girls from dude put yourself together their from London. And he got his things and his passport and ran to the train station and went to a hotel and could see where Sarah's home from his window and the next morning he dressed up as one of those commoners and saw Sarah was selling roses and she said what are you doing here asked Sarah, I thought you wanted that bitch. I'm thinking the same thing as you and I would never ever ever and i mean ever be with someone like her , and as Sarah was selling flowers she was ignoring Andrew. Im serious like she was with me in school and loved me and wanted my money and she is just a slut and she is very needy and would want money when she has the chance to. And as Sarah closed she left to the phantomhive manor garden , and said I know deep down inside that you love her as more you love me. That's not true , now I wouldn't say my feelings to her or propose to her or give a true love's kiss, and Sarah said how about you go away. And she ran to her room and she was finding some ways to get rid of Andrew and then she left back and rented a apartment and never showed herself to paparazzi or royal lines . And when Sarah's father had the chance he went and said idk what's up with my daughter but Andrew made her heartbroken really bad and by this one girl in school. Oh her yeah Andrew told me all about her and I remember her from Andrew's school years and man she was ugly . I will talk to him , and as Andrew was talking to his father he said yes she it and made sure Sarah was ugly and to the mood she is and was jealous. I'm declaring that she will be removed off of this country and deported to Australia, really said Andrew. Yes , and Andrew's father said go show her you love her, and he brought flowers with beautiful assortment. And went to buy her a diamond ring. And she got a notification saying she go to Eiffel Tower area and she should get ready and she got ready and looked so pretty . And when he was at the Eiffel Tower he saw his girl and hoped she wouldn't regret it and Sarah said look Andrew I'm not in the mood for some stupid jokes , I am going back and Andrew said no said Andrew I have something to show you and she saw and Sarah saw Andrew on his knees proposing to her with a beautiful diamond and said mon cheri Sarah I love you and I would be heartbroken, if i didn't have you said and I love you and loved you til the first moment I first laid my eyes on you and I would never ever be able to cheat with you and break your heart because you are my princess that's worthy for. And your like a lovely rose, and I want to marry you . Will you marry me? Yes said Sarah. And as Andrew put the ring on Sarah she kissed Andrew and Andrew kissed Sarah, and said I loved you but was betrayed. And Andrew said now that girl is gone to Australia you don't have to worry about who will be with me. And they both kissed each other and loved each other and kept kissing each other. And the town threw a celebration party for the proposal and as Sarah went back to the palace she got her stuff back and was planning her wedding.