The planning of some dates

And as morning had been upon them the Alison and Sarah was getting ready and in the meanwhile Catherine was sleeping on James chest when she didn't know, and James was a asleep too and whenever Catherine and James woke up she said oh I'm so sorry this looks so embarrassing and James laughed and said no you're completely fine you didn't embarrass me I met plenty of girls who embarrassed me but you are not one of them you're a star, thanks James said Hannah, but they were going to get ready for breakfast and the girls wore something that came out from a movie that they would wear for a date and Sarah wore a red classy dress with her hair done beautifully and professionally and she had a Chanel bag and wore some black pumps and leaved her hair the way it was and Alison was wearing a pair of sunglasses and was wearing a polka dot dress with sandals and Catherine wore a white casual dress with a navy blue blazer, and she wore some flats and curled her hair at the ends and with it a Louis Vouiton bag and then she said I bet we all know what today is and that is the day we go out on a date and the princes wore so casual and the king said that is amazing and a spectacular idea, and when the afternoon reached Sarah went with Andrew to the art museum in Paris and then they were going to a concert at night . and then for dinner they were all reaching to the pizza place in town and Alison went with parker to a local theme park and at night they are going to watch a movie . And Catherine and James was going to the beach and at night James had a surprise for Catherine and that was they were going to a old bookstore with fairy lights and that was decorated. And Andrew owned a Lamborghini and he drove him and Sarah around . and the car parker had was a fancy Toyota and Drove it on his date , and James owned a Lamborghini too and drove in it too in their date. And when Sarah and Andrew were at the museum they had vibed to some paintings and she made it fun an d then she knew a feeling that made her and andrews feeling all so warm and fuzzy on the inside and it was like that when they first met on the first day too , and as Alison was at the theme park with parker she actually had the feeling of enjoyment and at the same time the feeling Sarah had the fuzzy feeling, and feeling warm . And James and Catherine had some times during the beach talking to each other not in the bad way but in a good way, like when they were making a huge sand castle they were talking about why they felt this whole idea was not ok especially going behind their back. And when they were hitting the waves they actually enjoyed it and felt a connection just like when they were building sand castles. And when they were at a beach party Catherine a spark of love with James and kinda regretted calling him what she did before and she kinda hated this feeling. Kinda made her feel like she's happy to be here, and after they were done and were going to head to pizza place Catherine said in the car, James I have this feeling and it's sorta like being all warm and fuzzy inside,and I don't know cause it maybe what I think it is or not but why. And James said Catherine I hope you know this but love comes naturally and it so happens with feelings not randomly but I am going to guess your probably right and as soon they all got to the pizza place they ordered a table for 6 and they sat down talking about how their dates were so far while Catherine was daydreaming of James and thought to herself " look how cute he's trying to be, no Catherine snap out of it your never going to be in love, yes that's right, but look how cute he's trying to impress me at , and we were just friends and this isn't what friends do, maybe I am in love " Catherine are you all right asked Sarah, oh yeah just thinking what dad may be doing while I'm here replied Catherine. What drink do you want asked Alison , I'll take some water please . And then James thought " could Catherine be telling the truth while I wasn't paying attention, and James then starting to feel it, god i think I have it I think it's contagious, but she isn't like the other girls when she met me , when I saved her she helped me with all the scars I had and she isn't like those girls who become weak and once they are not capable of who they are , she is something " and as his brother were calling James and James came back he said I'm fine and after dinner they went to their third place for tonight, and at the concert Sarah was enjoying it with andrews and said I never had this fun in years and Andrew said thats the same here and the 2 had the same feeling as Catherine and James, and Sarah said Andrew you make me feel like a whole new person and bring me back to my childhood with the things that you surprise me with, and Andrew asked you do? And Sarah said yes and they had kissed each other. And in the meanwhile James covered Catherine's eyes as they got there and said you can't peak Catherine, can I peak now? Asked Catherine, no replied James. And as he opened the door he said now and Catherine said wow its beautiful James I love it and Catherine explored the entire bookstore and she said it's surprising on how you know I love reading, and James said I just had a feeling that you love reading and you love it as much as I do, and he found a enchanted book and he said luckily i have the key to it since father gave it to me as a present, and James opened it and it led them to the enchanted forest and they had enjoyed it and Catherine had loved hanging around with all the pixies and mythical creatures it had to hold and Catherine said "can we stay here where no one has to criticize what we're doing or judge for our actions and be free " and James said I wish but the magic is permitted to the book so they had twelve minutes and there out, and James was learning how to ride a dragon and he named his dragon , sparky. And after there were twelve minutes they spent minutes they had doing all the fun and when they saw the portal both of them rushed back and led them after they got back blushing and Catherine said that was magical James I wish we could spent the night here and he said we have to go back, but I think the same thing. And as they all got back they changed into their pajamas and got ready for bed and after Sarah was done getting ready for bed she was going to do what she promised her father and write a letter before she goes to bed .