Epilogue

One year later...

The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived. It was my wedding day! One year ago I was wishing I was in Britney's place and today here I was. Ken was finally my groom. This year has gone by fast. Britney and I moved to New York and Ken would fly there every week-end to spend time with me. We haven't heard much from Britney's mom as she is still upset about her plan which had backfired. My new novel 'falling for my cousin's fiancé' was a success. Britney has started a model career and she was being quite successful. She also found herself a new boyfriend. I was happy for her except for the times her boyfriend would sleep at our place and they would make a lot of noise in her bedroom preventing me from sleeping. Mark and I have never lost contact and we were now best friends with Ken's approval of course.

My relationship with Ken was perfect. We would fight sometimes but we would patch up easily. He was always here when I needed him and he supported me a lot. He was such a sweetheart and I keep falling in love with him more every second that passes. He hadn't changed his possessive side and it was irritating sometimes but he was cute nether less. I admit sometimes I did make him jealous on purpose for him to punish me at night. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Back to the present! I was looking staring at myself in the mirror. I was in a white bride dress which had a sweetheart neckline and a chapel train. My hair was in a beautiful bun and my veil was attached to it. I had on light makeup and I was holding a red rose bouquet. "It's time!" Someone said from the door. The wedding was being held at the nearby church.

I walked out of the car in my wedding dress and everyone was there to welcome me. All my friends and relative were present and photographers were also present. The music began and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked in with Britney and Mark at the front. When it was my turn, I walked down the aisle holding my red bouquet nervously. Ken was at the end standing beside the priest in his white tuxedo. I still couldn't believ it. I was finally going to marry Ken, my first love! Sometimes I was afraid I would wake up and realized it was all a dream and Ken would be married to Britney. But now I was sure, Ken was mine now and I won't ever let him go. I reached him and took his hand. "You are absolutely beautiful." He whispered in my ears and my cheeks turned red.

The priest began with his speech and I missed out all of it busy thinking how lucky I was. "Will you Kenneth Grey take Miya Rosewood here present to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Ken looked at me with eyes filled with love. "I do" the priest turned to me "Will you Miya Rosewood take Kenneth Grey here present to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I looked at him with love. "I do." "You may now kiss the bride." Not losing a second Ken took me in his arms and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet as always! He bit my lips asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. "Get a room!" I heard Mark yelled. My life was now perfect. I couldn't belief one year ago I was feeling guilty but now I have no regrets for falling for my cousin's fiancé.

So this is the ending ^^

It was great fun writing it and thank you for reading and voting :D

I hoped you liked it, it was my first try so don't be too harsh on me :(

Byee :* till next time ;)