A couple of Oneshot ideas

I have a couple ideas for a couple different Oneshots and I would like you to leave a comment and let me know what you think about these two ideas. So the first idea is Lila has a twin sister who is older than her by two minutes but was sent to a boarding school for misfit girls because of Lila lying about her to their parents and them sending her away. Her twin, Rosalie Rossi, returns from her unneeded stay at a boarding for misfit girls and is a new student at College Francoise Dupont and discovers that Lila is still lying about many things that could ruin many people's reputation and so she decides to stick up for Marinette and befriend her after learning that she is one of the only ones that doesn't believe her sisters lies and is the only person that doesn't believe her lies that would try to expose them. This idea would have class salt, Lila salt, Bustier salt, Damocles salt, Mrs. Rossi and Mr. Rossi salt, and Tom and Sabine salt. Tom and Sabine will have believed Lila's lies the first time around in the episode Ladybug and would kick Marinette out two months afterwards and Lila would be unofficially adopted by Tom and Sabine and would take place as their daughter and would take Marinette's place in her old room but would still love with her mom in order not to rise suspension to her mother.

The second idea is Tom and Sabine believe Lila's lies right off the bat in Ladybug and despite making an excuse for Marinette's expulsion to be lifted and her come back they decide to put her up for adoption and send her to the Village of Book End in Ever After High. For Ever After High this would take place during Legacy Year but before Legacy Day. Marinette would be adopted by the Mad Hatter and because Madeline Hatters adopted sister, but she would also be adopted by the Story Book of Legends and her name would be changed with her approval to Natalia Clearwater Legend, the Mad Hatter and Madeline would put two and two together about Marinette now known as Natalia's new last name and would have her last name be known as Hatter outside of the group of three.

This idea would have Tom and Sabine salt, Class salt, Lila salt, Alya salt, Adrien salt, Bustier salt, Damocles salt, Apple White salt, Milton Grimm salt, and Snow White salt. It will include Apple sugar and Snow White sugar as well but that would come later on.

Both ideas may just be made into a book of they do well as Oneshots first.

Please let me know what you think of these two ideas.