Private Party

Thank you all for the support. This update is dedicated to everyone who asked for a quick update. Otherwise I would have been little late.

Do tell me what type of scenes you like or want.

In this story, no one knows Raya's changed relationship status. They just think that both Ram and Priya care for eachother deeply. They just hoped that with time Raya will understand the love for eachother through this care and concern.

Mature content ahead, if you are not comfortable,you can skip it.

Ram entered the elevator along with Priya, there was only one old women was with them in the elevator. Priya was standing clinging to Ram while he had his hands around her protectively. Sensing her wriggling in his hold , clutching her leg
Ram: kya hua
Priya: meri pairrrr, dardd
Ram: is it paining ?
Priya nodded her head in yes, when ram tried to bend to see her leg, Priya tugged him and asked him to carry her.
Ram: kya.
Priya: carrryyy me, it's painingggg
Ram: just few steps, then you can rest in the car.
Priya: nahi carrryyy Mee
Priya stumbled upon him, while Ram was looking at her not knowing what to do. He didn't mind carrying her but was little hesitant. He looked at the old women with them who gave him a knowing smile, while he scratched his head little smiling at his wife's antics.
Ram: just few minutes biwi
Priya: it's painingggg
He looked at her, while a big fat tear dropped from her eyes due to the pain. That's it, nothing is important for him than his wife's comfort. He dropped his plan to go home and decided to stay in the hotel as he hadn't still checked out his room. He didn't want her to strain much. He punched his floor number after taking his key card in hand before cradling her in his arms while she made herself comfortable by wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head in his chest with a smile. Ram gave a little smile to the women who stood with them in the elevator as she gave him a thumbs up on seeing him taking his wife in his arms.

Ram entered the room with Priya in his arms. He made Priya to sit on the foot of the bed. She sat there mumbling incoherently something, while Ram removed his coat and threw it on the bed. Then knelt down before his wife who was still fumbling with her heels. Ram gently eased her leg from the heels and pressed her legs to ease her pain while she relaxed under his soothing touch.

He was pressing her feet with utmost concentration when he felt her hold on his shirt collar. He looked up to see her trying to make him sit beside her by clutching his shirt with both her hand using almost all her strength closing her eyes tightly making him chuckle. He allowed her to drag him while she opened her eyes and gave him a proud smile seeing him beside her. He slowly tucked her strand of hair behind her ear which made her to nuzzle into him. She started playing with his shirt button along with her face buried into his neck making him moan her name as she was now busy tracing his chest with her fingers.

Ram flopped on the bed taking Priya with him which made her to laugh. Ram turned and pinned her under him making her go silent. He kissed her cheek while she mimicked his action making him smile. He kissed her forehead while she did the same with him. He smiled and placed a line of kisses in her neck before giving a small bite on her neck making her moan his name. She mimicked him by placing a line of kisses in his neck and bit his neck strongly making him Yelp in pain. He looked at her shocked while she gave him an innocent smile which made his heart flutter in happiness. He forgot the pain and moved forward to rub his stubble on her cheeks. He started rubbing his stubble on her cheeks and neck  which made her to giggle uncontrollably making him laugh.

Suddenly she turned and pinned him under her making him suprised. She nuzzled into his neck deeper and started peppering him with her hot kisses making him lose his senses. She was busy peppering kisses all over his face making him close his eyes in bliss and  before he can understand anything Priya swiftly got up from him and started running around the room asking him to catch her which rudely brought him back to the world. He opened his eyes to see his wife stumbling around the room asking him catch her. He got up in jiffy to get a hold of her as he don't want to get her hurt. Seeing him trying to catch her, she giggled and circled around the room. Ram was pleading her to stop while she was enjoying the game.