Betrayal

Ram finally sat on his office chair taking a deep breath. He had returned to his office finally after a week, All healthy due to his wife's care. He pleaded his wife to allow him today for the office as she was joining her work today. She finally relented after his long pestering. He was allowed only after him promising her that he will not exert himself.

He smiled thinking about last one week, his wife never left his side. She never allowed him to step out of the room alone even when he started getting better. He did enjoy the love and care he got from his lady love. He also knew she was not allowing him outside as she didn't want him to have any encounter with his mom or mami or even vedika. They did come to see him occasionally but never once Priya moved from his side. They enquired about his health and asked him to take care of himself. He had stopped feeling bad due to them after knowing how much his wife is hurting due to this.

Two days before, he heard his wife's disheartened words about how it is becoming very difficult for her to see him in hurt, how much she is hating herself for controlling her from confronting them, she spoke to him literally crying thinking he was asleep.  He finally understood all this while he is hurting her by hurting himself with their activities.

Ram will always decide to let it go but he never done that in real. That night he finally decided to set him free for his wife's sake. He is never going to expect anything from them. He will never allow them to hurt him or his wife. He will be strong for his wife and from then an he kept his conversation normal and curt with them. He had noticed the spark in his wife's eyes when he defended himself for the unnecessary jibe his mami took at him which made her to shut up. He never insulted others as he will never forget his father's teachings but he surely stood up for himself for the first time but he did that only for his wife not for him. He is not going to allow anyone to hurt his wife in anyway.

From then on, he had seen his wife being little relaxed and happy making to shake his head at her antics. Those five days was a blessing in disguise for them. They enjoyed each and every minute with eachother. His friends, his in-laws , everything came and visited him time to time. They gave him company by cracking silly jokes for him. That was the first one week where he spent without a word about office. His wife never allowed him to even have a chat with adi about the work. And his friends being a loyal followers of his wife never uttered a word about office but they did plan secretly for Priya's birthday celebration without her knowledge.

He came out of his thoughts, when tharun brought him juice. He sighed seeing him which made tharun to grin. His wife had asked tharun to be with him always to make sure he had a healthy intake. Ram knows everyone around him is Team Priya and there is no way he can cheat. He gulped the juice making yuck face. Tharun left with the empty glass happily. Priya had Changed his diet fully after consulting with dietician and tharun was given a chart. Tharun made sure he fed his Bhai cum boss perfectly. Ram can't help but feel happy seeing everyone's love and care for him.

The day at office went  without a hitch as he only worked on his plan to surprise his wife on her birthday. That's the reason he needed to rejoin office immediately as he have to take care of his impending work regarding her surprise.  He got back home along with his wife.

During the dinner with his family, Ram noticed vedika still being there. He didn't know what was her plan as she looked totally disinterested about her marital life. His thoughts were interrupted by shubu,
Shubu: bhabhi tomorrow you have to come to office.
Priya: me?
Shubu: yeah, there is a presentation tomorrow.
Priya: you are the one going to give the presentation, then what was the need for me to be there?
Shubu: bhabhi, we have to sign the contract and your signature is also required.
Priya: ok shubu.
Shubu: be there at 11 am bhabhi.
Priya: okey.
Ram: Have you finsihed your presentation shubu?
Shubu: almost Bhai. I will complete it tonight.
Ram: All the best.
Shubu went to his room after completing his dinner.