Humsafar

Here goes the next part,a lengthy chapter, happy reading...

Bri came and settled beside Priya,
Priya: is everything fine?
Bri: more than fine Priya. How about we go to your room? You need to take some rest well
Priya: haan let's go. Sara di ask sandy to join us if possible.
Sara: haan you are right, anyways shivi has appointment in the parlour.
I will ask sandy to get our dress as well
Priya: ok Then ask her to wait at home, driver will pick her up.

All got up from the couch, Priya bend down to pick the tray and even before anyone can understand. Punnu and another another help came literally running to her.
Punnu: mam please leave. We will collect it.
Help: you should just ping us mam.
They hurriedly collected everything from the there and didn't even allow Priya to touch anything. Even Sara, bri and Meera didn't notice Priya trying to collect the things but the helps were spot on making all surprised.
Priya: guys relax.
Punnu: mam please call us. Sir will kill us if he saw you doing this work.
Help: please mam.
With that both went inside, while Priya scolded Ram under her breath.
Sara: wow
Bri: yeah
Priya: yeh Mr. Kapoor bhi na.
Bri: that did work wonders.
Bri softly smiled at Priya making her frown
Priya:huh?
Bri: we were standing right at the back of you guys when the husband of yours were busy blasting everyone.
Sara: baap re itna gussa?
Priya was embarassed on learning that they did witness the blasting scene.
Priya: woh he is just concerned for us
Meera: we are not complaining your ram, Priya.
Meera smiled seeing the way her daughter jumped in defending her husband's actions.
Sara: did he scold you? He looked so angry at you when he took you inside.
Priya smiled listening to her sister's concern.
Bri: how can you even think like that Sara. he don't have guts to do that. That's why he threatened all the servants that he will fire them If Priya did any work.
Priya: bri.
Bri: what? I'm just stating the fact.
Priya smiled listening to her.
Bri: you should listen to him Priya. He is telling you for your own goodness
Meera: brindha is right Priya. You should be careful now
Priya nodded her head understanding their words.Meera and sara went to kitchen leaving bri and Priya.
Priya: he was really angry bri.
Bri: when it comes to you, he is at his extreme level Priya in everything. You just think twice before doing anything.
Bri smiled at Priya and softly patted her before walking with Priya to her room.

Soon Meera, Sara joined bri and Priya, all four curled on the bed chatting
Bri: what are you going to wear for the party Priya?
Priya: I don't know. No idea.
Sara: you wear whichever you will be comfortable in
Priya: I will wear something. No big deal.
Meera: just wear what you feel like
Priya: ji ma.
They were speaking when tarun came with nuts and juice for Priya. Priya made a face seeing that while tarun stayed around till she finishes the juice. Priya gave the glass glaring at tarun who grinned at her and went back.
Meera: why are you glaring at him?
Priya: Ma suddenly everyone turned into team Kapoor. He will call your son-in-law immediately if I don't finish that juice. Traitorsss.
Others smiled listening to her while Priya huffed and went to use washroom.
Sara: she is so different from the past ma.
Meera: I'm happy to see the change.
Sara: even I am ma. But it still surprises me often
Meera: I understand as I feel the same
Bri smiled listening to their small exchange.

All sat there chatting inbetween sandy to joined them. After a while, Priya slept in between their talks. So Everyone left her to sleep without disturbing her and went to get ready for the party as it was getting late.

After sometime, Ram entered Kapoor mansion to learn all busy in getting ready. Ram noticed Meera ma in dining area.
Ram: ma priya?
Meera: she is sleeping Ram and she is absolutely fine.
Meera chuckled listening to his first question. It was always priya. Ram smiled at Meera ma's answer.
Ram: why are you sitting here ma? You should go and get ready.
Meera: everyone is getting ready. So I thought to get ready later.
Ram: it's already late ma. You go and get ready. We should start from here atleast in an hour and half.
Meera: ok Ram.