Hurt of being used

Meanwhile, shubu entered the Kapoor mansion like a ragging bull. He called out for his mom and vedika only to be know they are not in home. Shubu sat in the living room couch waiting for them after asking every staff who worked inside the home to leave as he wants full privacywhile Kunal stood there silently watching him not knowing what to do.
Shubu got on his feet when he saw his mom and vedika enter the house with loads of shopping bag.

Vedika happily dumped the bags on the couch while nandini went to her son.
Nandini: shubu you are here at this time? Is everything alright?
At the same time, adi,vik and bri who entered the Kapoor mansion stood there silently watching the scene unfold infront of them.
Shubu: why did you do this mom?
Nandini: what did I do shubu?
Shubu: no need to act infront of me mom.
Vedika: shubu, you can't talk to nandhini aunty like that.
Shubu: youu stay out of it bitch.
Nandini: shubu don't forget your manners.
Shubu: when you can forget humanity. Am I not allowed to forget some of my manners?
Nandhini: what is wrong with you shubu?
Shubu: I have already warned you not to interfere in my bhai's life.

Mama and mami  entered the living room hearing the commotion.
Mama: shubu you can't talk to my sister like this.
Shubu: and she can't play with my bhai's life like this.
Mami: shubu you are fighting with your mother for Ram who is not even your real sibling. Afterall he is your sautela Bhai.
Shubu turned to his mami with bloodshot eyes making everyone stare at him. He spoke menacingly looking at his mami
Shubu: One more word from you against my brother, I will not think twice before asking the security to throw you out.
Mama: shubu
Shubu: Don't you dare use that tone with me.
Nandhini: shubam how dare you?  Stay in your limits. You can't disrespect my brother.
Shubu: And You can't hurt my brother like this. So it hurts you when some one misbehave with your dear brother. A brother who lives on his sister and all he did was to teach you how to destroy others happiness.
Nandini: you can't talk like this shubham.
Shubu: and you want me to stay silent when you all are playing with my brother's emotion. A brother who lived till date for us, a brother who sacrificed his youth to provide us a better life, a brother who didn't think twice before marrying a stranger for the sake of us. A brother who always think about us before his happiness. You want to me stay silent and watch you guys rip his heart apart.

Nandhini looked at his son in shock, he was raging in anger. Vedika stood there silently knowing it's not wise to speak with shubu who looked to her like a crazy person. While Ram's friend stood there with tear filled eyes listening to shubu.
Shubu: Then you are wrong Mrs. Nandini Kapoor. I'm not like my brother who sees goodness in everyone. It's my mistake I kept giving you chance to hurt my brother.
Nandini: Shubu why are you talking like this? What is wrong with you?
Shubu: what is wrong with me?
Nandhini: calm down, we can speak once you cooled yourself. Let's talk privately.
Shubu: you want to humiliate my bhabhi infront of everyone but you can't tolerate your humiliation infront of your family. Heights of hypocrisy mom.
Nandini: shubu enough. You are just accusing me without knowing anything.
Shubu: I have never seen a vicious women like you and this bitch in my life. I'm ashamed to even call you as my mom.
Nandini: shubu you are hurting me.
Shubu: so, you do have emotions? Haan?
Nandini: shubu
Nandini looked at her son with tear filled eyes as he was not listening to her and she didn't know how to make him understand her.
Shubu: you used me. You bloody used me to hurt my brother and bhabhi with my own hands. I asked you to not interfere in their life, but you fu**ing used me to destroy their marriage knowing very well how much it's going to hurt everyone. You used me like a pawn in your game.

With that shubu flipped the glass teapoy with a force making it to shatter into pieces. Adi, Kunal and vik moved forward to hold shubu. Shubu turned towards her mother brushing their hold aside and asked her with tear filled eyes.
Shubu: why did you do this to me mom? Why did you made me to destroy my brother's happiness? How will I ever face them?  How could you do this to us mom? You made me so low infront of them. What If they hate me for this?
With that shubu knelt down burying his face into his palms feeling broken allowing his tears to fell down.