Prologue

"Your Highness, you are looking wonderful today!" My best handmaiden complimented, a huge smile on her face

"Your Highness, you are looking wonderful today!" My best handmaiden complimented, a huge smile on her face. Her brunette hair put into a complex updo which bounced up and down as she walked.

"Thank you Sabe" I thanked her politely. I sat in my throne in the Royal Palace located in Theed. I wore a long red dress with fur trimmings, my dark brown hair put up in a headdress, and on my cheeks were two red dots, the traditional Naboo Queen makeup.

"Your Highness!" Captain Panaka yelled running into the room. "You have a transmission from the Separatist." My heart stopped.

"Play it" I commanded, crossing my arms.

" Queen Amidala" came a voice which was unmistakable for Count Dooku. "I see you have rejected my invitation for you to leave the Republic and join the Separatist." His voice was calm but he was obviously angry.

Who does he think he is?

I scoffed "My allegiance is with the Republic and I do what's best for my people."

"You put to much faith in the Republic and the Jedi." Count Dooku exclaimed his patience. "Naboo will suffer!" He shouted.

"We will see" I spoke cooly, I could feel the anger coursing through my veins. I ended the transmission.

"Do you think they will attack?" Captain Panaka asked. His face began to show fear.

" I have already contacted the Jedi Temple on Coruscant" I answered already knowing what Captain Panaka would ask. Suddenly I heard a loud whirring noise. I ran to the window, I saw droids, lots of them. No, it can't be.

"It's like battle of Naboo all over again!" Captain Panaka exclaimed.

No kidding.

"We best hope the Jedi will be here soon" I bit my bottom lip. I could feel my heart pounding. "Sabe! Eritae! Did you retrieve the guns?" I asked them.

"Yes your highness" Sabe answered throwing me a steel silver gun.

I led the Captain, my handmaidens and the few royal pilots we had alerted through a hidden door in the throne room.

Thank you my dear sister Padme.

We were almost at the main hangar. "Get to your ships!" I commanded. But that's when the droids stormed the palace, destroying everything in their path.

----------------

Thanks for reading my first prologue! I know it was really short sorry but hope you enjoyed it! I'll update soon :)