Grian gone wild

TW: GORE AND MURDER

Yea sorry

Dark. He could only see black... oh wait his eyes were closed weren't they. Xisuma opened his eyes, looking around. He was alone. No on- "Hello Xisuma!"

Oh, he wasn't. He turned around to see... nobody?

"Behind you," a voice spoke as a hand touched his shoulder. He whipped around, again finding no-one.

"Oh sorry, invis potion..." a milk bucket appeared and disappeared quickly, followed by the form of Grian appearing too.

"Grian... what are you doing? Where are we?"

"Oh, we're at my warehouse! You wanna meet NPG and Robot?"

"Who? What? Since when did you own a warehouse?"

"Hello new person." A robotic voice interrupted Grian, who was about to answer.

"Hello?" Xisuma got ready to bring out his sword.

"He-lllllll-o" a second, glitchy voice spoke.

A grey, metallic version of Grian and a clone of Grian, who's arms were moving backwards unnaturally, we're standing in a doorway that wasn't there before.

"What. The. Fu- I mean frick."

"Say hello to NPG," Grian pointed to the clone, "and Robot!" The grey Grian raised its hand and a robotic voice echoed.

"Hello there, Ex-eye-zoom-a-void."

"It's Xisuma-"

The robot's eyes turned red, and it's arms started opening to reveal swords and guns.

"THE HECK GRIAN-?!" X screamed as he tried to get up and run.

The grey clone loomed over X, before bringing a knife down. The sharp blade cracked the armour X wore, and sliced through it, before entering his body. Blood poured out but they didn't care. The robot grinned maniacally, similar to the smile Grian wore on his face. NPG looked at the other Grian's, before Grian came over and flicked some switches on its back. He powered off, and Robot and Grian smiled. Everyone always thought NPG was the villain, but it was always them.

Grian walked up to MumboJumbo, knife in hand.

"Mumboooo. My good friend! I wanted to tell you something." He grinned, hiding the blade.

"Yeah G?" The tall moustached man turned around.

"Remember when I told you about NPG..."

Mumbo shuddered. "That sick robot..."

"It was me."

Mumbo looked in Grian's eyes. "What do you mean...?"

"I was the one who did it all..." Grian revealed the small knife he was hiding.

"G-Grian... please be joking..."

He laughed. "Why would I joke..."

Mumbo backed away, as Grian got closer and closer.

"It's a shame, Mumbo. You're kind of cute..."

"I-I-" Mumbo's back hit a wall.

"Such a shame, but oh well..." Grian laughed as the blade went through Mumbo's heart.

Blood oozed out, and dripped onto the floor as the man in the suit collapsed into a heap of limbs on the floor, covered in red.

Soon, everyone close to Grian was dead. Robot was decommissioned, and Grian was running from the admins, blood spilling as he ran.

AN:

This. Was. Supposed. To. Be. Crack.

Mmm i think I'm fine. -Thia