Fifteen: That Would Be Awkward

Camila's Pov:
"What's wrong? You seem down." Lauren asks, making me look up at her. I sigh, knowing I should tell her.

"This seems really stupid, but I don't know how to tell Harry how I feel. I don't know if he still feels the same about me, like he did two years ago. Should I ask him? Or just keep it to myself?" I ask, she smiles softly towards me.

"You should ask him, I know you still love him. I know he still loves you, if he didn't he wouldn't of came here to find you, and then ask you on a date. He still has strong feelings for you." She replies, making me smile. Bringing my mood up. Maybe I should ask him. I just want us to be together.

"I see how he looks at with such admiration, it's really cute. Just ask him I guarantee he feels the same still after the time not seeing each other." She finishes,

I blush at the thought of that. I nod, hugging her.

"Thanks, so much. You're amazing, Lauren!" I exclaim, she laughs.

"Alright, Camz when are you planning on telling him?" She grins, wiggling her eyebrows. I roll my eyes, playfully.

"I don't know.." I admit.

○●○●

"Lauren, I am not going to invite him over here." I reply, after a few hours of watching movies, and suggesting ideas.

She rolls her eyes,"Please. It will work. You tell him how you feel, he says that he feels the same way. Then you guys kiss, and make out for awhile. Afterwards it gets a bit sexual, and he asks you if you're sure that you want do the sexy stuff." She says, making me look at her crazily, but she continues.

"Then you'll be like, 'I'm sure, I love you Harry'. He smiles, going easy at first since your a virgin, and you guys start the love making, then scream 'I love you' at the same time. The end." She states with a innocent grin.

I look at her, jaw dropped. My eyes widened,"What, um. Lauren what the fuck?" I ask, in shock of her little imaginary story.

She shrugs, "That's going to happen someday, Camila. I will be there to give you around of applause. Well not there during the sex, but afterwards. That would be awkward." She winks.

I roll my eyes slipping on my jacket, and a pair of vans. I run a hand through my hair before I smile at Lauren.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Harry's." I smile. She grins,"Make sure to use protection. I don't want little Camila's and Harry's running around your apartment." She replies, winking.

"I'm not having sex with him." I say, about to wall out the door. Before I left I heard her yell, "Yet!"

I laugh at my best friend, before getting into my car on my way to Harry's. Well to his hotel, anyway.

As I arrived I got a text, and I got out of my car reading it.

Lauren: hi camz. I told niall to leave, so I could you guys some 'alone time'. He just coming over your place with me. Enjoy camz.

I roll my eyes at her text.

Me: thanks soooo much lauren..*sarcasm*. Nothing is gonna happen tonight. If anything I need 2 tell u 2 use protection tonight ;) bye.

Lauren: well damn, u are getting less innocent by the second.

I laugh not answering back. I take in a deep breath, then I remember I don't even know what room he's in..ugh.

I then see Niall, walking towards me.
"Hey, Camila. Enjoy your night with Harry. Room ninety seven." He smiles, with a bit of mischievous look in his eyes.

I shake my head, thanking him before I was on my way to his room. Before I seen the room. My breathing hitched. I was going to tell Harry, in only a few minutes.
I'm so nervous, I can't do this.
Yes, you can.

Oh, god.

I took a deep breath, before knocking on the door.

What do u guys think of lauren in this chap? ? Haha, smh. I hope u liked it, this was a filler, I'm sorry. I'll update again today. Byeee