Thirty-Five: Best Thing

This is the last chapter *cue the tears* :( But, there is still an epilogue. Please share Breaking and Healing and and the sequel to other Camarry lovers. Thanks.
Vote and Comment.
~~
I was laying down, next to Harry. He was still fast asleep, his arms around my waist.
I somehow found myself, remembering stuff we did together in the past year.

You know my obsession with Ed Sheeran?

Well, I got to meet him last year.
I went to his concert...With Harry, he bought me backstage tickets.

It was amazing. I even remembering Ed hugging me, and Harry started to get a bit jealous.

But I assured him that Ed Sheeran was only my celebrity crush. That didn't really help, but we laughed anyway.

My birthday, he took me to Miami again. I actually wanted to go back home again. We didn't have any run-ins with Maria.

I'm slowly getting better at moving on, from my father's death and the high school incidents. I had a great time, I remember Sofia telling me that she liked Harry.

That made me really happy. I smile at the memories. I sigh, looking over at Harry. His eyes still closed, light snores coming out of his mouth.

I also remember the time when him and I went to the beach, back in Miami.

He pushed me into the water, and I scared him by saying I got hurt. He was saying sorry for the rest of the evening, until I told him I was fine.

He ignored me the next morning, but I convinced him that I was sorry.

We're a interesting couple...

I heard a slight groan, come from Harry's lips. "I'm tired.." He mumbles, I chuckle.
"Then go back to sleep." I suggest.

He shakes his head, "But I want to stay up with you." He says, tiredly. I smile, kissing his cheek.

"It's fine, go to sleep."

He nods, before he was sleeping again in a matter of time. I laugh silently, before getting up carefully. I take quick shower, dressing into a pair of jeans and a black crop top.

I leave my hair down, leaving Harry a note saying I was going to be back later. As I left the apartment, I get a call from Lauren.

"Wanna hang out?" She asks, I agree before meeting her at the near by coffee shop. "Hey, Lauren." I greet. She smiles, before telling me about her morning.

~~

After I get back, I see Harry on the couch looking very bored. "Hi, Harry." I say, he stands up hugging me tightly.

"I missed you," He replies, softly. I laugh,"I was only gone for about an hour." I tell him, he shrugs,"I love you. That's why I missed you so much." He states.

"Well, it's a good thing that I love you too." I tease, he nods with a smile. He leans in for a kiss, I gladly accept.

"You are perfect." He mumbles against my lips. "...thanks?" I reply, blushing. He laughs, pulling away.

"And..so very awkward." He continues, I laugh agreeing with him.

Why do I have to be so awkward?

"But I think it's cute,"

I shrug, "I'm glad you finally noticed my cuteness." I tease, he grins.

"I've always thought you were cute." He tells me.

I blush again,"Stop, Harry." I smile, he shakes his head.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, sitting beside him now on the couch.

He smiles,"As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter." He kisses my lips again,

I knew at this moment.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him..
I wanted to always be in arms.

Always have his kisses, him belonging to me.

I want to be his forever.

I know he feels the same way.

I'm so happy he found me.

Harry's Pov:

She's worth my time, she's just perfect. I love her so much. Her imperfections were perfect to me.

I'm so glad that I found her.

Finding her was the best thing that I've ever done. I want her to be mine forever.
I want to be with her, all day..everyday.

I don't what I would've done, if I never found her. But I'm just happy that I did.

~~

This is officially the last chapter of Finding you Sequel to (B&H). This is the last chapter I'm writing for them of the Breaking and Healing book.

I hope you really liked this book. The epilogue will be posted shortly.

After the epilogue is posted, I will be posting the first two chapters of my two new Camarry stories

Stockholm Syndrome

Going Nowhere.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this. Are you sad or happy? Comment.