Eighteen: Proud

The outfit on the side is what Camila is wearing during the chapter.
~~~
"Harry you're really adorable." I giggle, he rolls his eyes. Before smirking, "Don't you mean I'm sexy." He winks, I laugh as I look around the park's beautiful scenery.

We were sitting on a bench, in the near by park. It was really weird, since I've only been near cities, for a long time.

"This is really beautiful." I say, looking around. "Not as beautiful as you." I chuckle, trying to ignore the overcoming heat on my cheeks.

"You're really cliché." I admit, he laughs showing his loveable dimples.

"Thanks." A comfortable silence takes over us, we admired the scenery.

I felt him scoot closer to him, as I took in the scent of his cologne. I cuddled into him, his arm over my shoulders.

"I really love you." He reveals, I look up at him. I smile at him,

"I really love you.." I reply, he leans down kissing my lips softly. I melt into the kiss, before briefly pulling away.

I blush, looking down. We heard a loud cough, we both look up seeing an elder couple. They smiled sweetly towards us.

"Hello, Sorry to bother you. Are you two together?" The older lady asks, Harry looks asks me before smiling. "Yeah, we are." He squeezes my hand, bringing me out of my daze.

Harry and I were together.

They both smile,"We could tell, you both seem very In love." She smiles, the man says something to Harry, to quiet for me me to hear. They both walk away, sending us another smile.

"What did he say to you?" I ask, Harry smiles shaking his head. He kisses my head, softly.

○●○●

"Bye Harry." I smile, hugging him. He leans into me, pushing our lips together softly. I smile against his lips, before pulling away.

"Tease." He mumbles, I laugh.

As I wave goodbye,"I love you." He speaks up.

I turn to him. "I love you too." I smile, opening the door to my apartment.

Then I said something bold, that I never thought I would ask.

Harry's Pov:

"You want to stay over?" She asks, shyly. Before replying, with a bit of surprise in my tone.

"Sure, I'd love to." I smile towards her, she nods as if she was in a bit of shock she asked herself. She opens the door wider, almost hesitantly.

But I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked.

"Sorry that it's a bit messy."

Lauren's Pov:

"Haha, Niall." As I seen him trip over a shoe. I look at the time, realizing that Camila should be home from her date with Harry.

I wanted to ask her how it went.
"Hey, Niall can ya give me a ride to Camila's?" I ask, he nods with a smile. He surprising me by grabbing my hand. He pulls away, with a blush.

"Sorry." He says leaving the front door with me. I grab his hand,"It's fine." I felt his gaze burning onto the side of my face, but I ignored it. We were on our way, seeing that there was tons of traffic.

"What ya wanna do to pass time?" He asks. I shrug,"I don't know, make out I guess." I joke, he looks away a grin on his face. I let out a laugh,

"I'm kidding."

He joins in the laughter, his eyes crinkling.

○●○●

"Finally, damn." Niall curses, as we finally got to drive towards her apartment. She's probably sleeping or something.

It's been about an hour, while we in traffic. I finally see her apartment In view, surprisingly the lights were on.

Why was she up?

Hm, maybe she couldn't sleep.

"Thanks, Niall." I smile, kissing his cheek. He nods smiling, before driving off.
I sigh, moving hair to the side. Before I opened the door without knocking.

As I opened the door, I looked on the scene in shock. I should be proud, I'm such a cockblocker god.

"Sorry! Uh- fuck." I exclaim.